The Weird Stuff thread | Vital Football

The Weird Stuff thread

Stephen Jay Hawkings

Vital Football Legend
Thought I'd make a thread for these kind of things rather than posting individual threads, so if anyone comes across any weird stuff you can stick it here (unless of course there already is a thread for this kind of thing, then delete away)

This caught my eye today, a "city" floating in the sky above China that thousands of people witnessed. One of the most bizarre things I've ever seen.

http://educateinspirechange.org/science-technology/thousands-see-floating-city-in-skies-above-china-what-could-it-possibly-be/

Theories abound, but apparently it can be caused by a natural phenomenon called Fata Morgana which is a kind of mirage, although having Googled other images of Fata Morgana none really looked anything like that

Finally i have come across others saying what i saw as about 5 year old when me and my mate Simon walking to school stopped and saw a giant castle in the sky with huge towers and a giant castle door at the front, it was beautiful and still to this day when we bump into each other we mention it as we both saw it, no bs i ay messin around cos i have mentioned this before on here.

On that article a few was saying what i saw as a kid, strange how they as kids aswell???

Here is what some ohers saw as i did:-

Deibson Araujo · E.E. Francisco Antunes Filho
When I was about 11 years old was going to school, near my house.
When I looked up in the clouds I see a huge Castle, and the Castle
seemed real as this city of video, to this day I always an eye that way with hopes of finding him again ... it was beautiful

Jose Guillermo Perez
I saw a castle also on a cloud when I was about 10 years old early eighties. I thought it was just my imagination but who knows.
Like · Reply · 1 hr

Cheers Steph dude this has cheered me up, never saw others mention seeing what me and my mate did as kids before, i feel more sane now ;) hehehe

I need to add the castle when it appeared to me and mar mate appeared between two giant clouds parting then the castle appeared, then after a long time it felt but couldn't have been as our moms was behind us the clouds started closing in towards each other and disappeared,,,,i remember clearly

Now i await the pizz takin lol

This video is worth a watch, makes you think

h[youtube=QuANDlrTHyI]

Holy shit Clive that's mental, never seen anything like that myself. I'm sure they'd be skeptics out there saying you'd only imagined it, or it was just the clouds making a funny formation. Did it seem real to you when you saw it? Even just the detail of the door makes it more weird.

I like the theory that it's a temporary gaze into a parallel universe caused by a vortex between worlds. That'll do me!

Good find SJH, very interesting.

Just finished watching that youtube video Clive, that was interesting too. What you experienced was something weird. As you and your mate saw it, surely no-one can say it was a figment of your imagination or you made it up.

Parallel Universe is a possibility. I certainly don't go for the 'Blue Beam Project'.

This thread is already beginning to be an excellent thread. Bring it on.

Thats the thing lads still to this day me and mar old mate who we always walked to junior school together with our moms still say,,,,,''remember what we saw as kids'' then we usually go on about what was it, i think it left something in our minds that we have questions and the effect of it means still to this day i mention it to the Mrs where she reckons kids am more open minded and in tune with there senses so thats why we saw what we did,,,,

Makes me wonder what really is above us that we just don't see tbh, i remember Heath on here mentioning me and my mate could have had a conncection of an imagination thing but it wasn't just like a quick appearence, it was the way it appeared with the clouds parting to reveal the castle and it gleemed not just like like a brick colour, also the feeling when i saw it i remember was like a really really good feeling inside and we was shouting our moms saying look at the castle in the sky mom but they couldn't see it, so this thing about kids and there snese and being able to see things in nature we adults can't may well be true you know.

I believe there is things in this world we just struggle to comprtehend cos we am told what is what all our lives so start to believe what is what we am told,

I really appreciate being able to share this thing with you lads, it sounds crazy whacky storyfied but i swear on my family name i am telling the truth, just baffles me what it was, parrallel universe glimpse maybe but why so high up in the sky?

The ancients always used to say ''as above so below'' there is mentions of realms above our dimension etc, as i have got older i have hunted to find out about this stuff tosee if there really is others who see this stuff, there ay many i have come across on sites tbh if it was a UFO i could understand but a bloody castle lol

Pride of Lions - 20/10/2015 04:07

Just finished watching that youtube video Clive,
It is very interesting ay it and makes you wonder on some things, i love alternative views and never dismiss something cos it sounds whacky in our times, it does make you wonder what the elite knows what we don't and why there is always secrecy to hide info of history that could help us all excell in life,,,,,,power is knowledge!

More weird stuff, can you apot Buddha on Mars :19:

Here is a picture from Mars rover from Nasa, apparently you can see a statue of Buddha,,,,i cor see a feckin thing like it tbh can you?

Clive were you looking towards Dudley Zoo on a foggy day with the castle appearing above the fog.

Fulford - 21/10/2015 15:41

Clive were you looking towards Dudley Zoo on a foggy day with the castle appearing above the fog.

:1: :1: :19: :19: Ya ba**ad :13: :19: Hey thats what my mom said it was at the time when me and mar mate saw it and wa stelling them pointing up :19: i know how it sounds mate i know om weird :37:

LOL that don't look a natural rock formation to me, maybe the creatures on Mars blend in with the rocks like on earth, love this stuff though.

I was convinced I saw a spaceship once.

Turns out I was eating a cornetto and was on acid.

:122: :60: :76:

:19: corneto :19: thats why i know you at jokin :19:

I saw that before Steph dude, love these far out there docs, i prefer watching mind bending programmes than Eastenders, i cor watch normal TV much anymore apart from a few drama's, and movies,

It must be my intelligence making me watch these things,,,,,oi Fear before you say anything :13:

oh trust me, I know you are a bright spark... you might try and hide it, but you aren't fooling me !!!!!!!!!!