The Vital Villa Music Thread | Page 466 | Vital Football

The Vital Villa Music Thread

Have to say the new Wolf Alice album is absolutely brilliant. Epic in fact .

Taken a few listens like their previous two but it’s hooked me. Think this is my favourite. Builds brilliantly if you stick with it.

Has anyone tried Dolby Atmos?

Its supposed to be for headphones but I think it sounds amazing on a decent sized player too. It says it will change the way you listen to music for ever! Personally I think I will continue to use my ears.

Give it a look see I think its fantastic, or just search Dolby Atmos on Apple Music.

This link is better Dolby Atmos - Dolby

Dolby Atmos - Dolby

Last edited:
Has anyone tried Dolby Atmos?

Its supposed to be for headphones but I think it sounds amazing on a decent sized player too. It says it will change the way you listen to music for ever! Personally I think I will continue to use my ears.

Give it a look see I think its fantastic, or just search Dolby Atmos on Apple Music.

This link is better Dolby Atmos - Dolby

Dolby Atmos - Dolby
Morning col.
This is really wierd, because I came on here to ask if anyone had purchased an Amazon Echo Studio, which claims to play Dolby Atmos when linked to supporting films.
I am on a thirty day trial with Amazon, and am interested what device you are using to access your music.

https://www.avfc.co.uk/news/2021/august/Foo-Fighters-set-for-Villa-Park-tour-date-/

Villa Park will host the Foo Fighters on 27th June 2022 as part of their return to the UK for the first time since their headline slot at Reading & Leeds Festival in summer 2019.
The stars of the beautiful game are not the only ones to have graced the hallowed turf at Villa Park after our home hosted ‘Bon Jovi’ and ‘Take That’ in the last decade. These must-see shows will no doubt be some of the concert highlights of next year, putting Villa Park firmly back on the map for music events.

https://www.avfc.co.uk/news/2021/august/Foo-Fighters-set-for-Villa-Park-tour-date-/

Villa Park will host the Foo Fighters on 27th June 2022 as part of their return to the UK for the first time since their headline slot at Reading & Leeds Festival in summer 2019.
The stars of the beautiful game are not the only ones to have graced the hallowed turf at Villa Park after our home hosted ‘Bon Jovi’ and ‘Take That’ in the last decade. These must-see shows will no doubt be some of the concert highlights of next
year, putting Villa Park firmly back on the map for music events.

That would be awesome. Hope I get lucky with tickets.

The stars of the beautiful game are not the only ones to have graced the hallowed turf at Villa Park after our home hosted ‘Bon Jovi’ and ‘Take That’ in the last decade. These must-see shows will no doubt be some of the concert highlights of next year, putting Villa Park firmly back on the map for music events.
There is only one band that I want to see at Villa Park, and I think you know who that is.