The Vital Villa Music Thread | Page 469 | Vital Football

The Vital Villa Music Thread

Watching Liam G at Reading festival.

Noel singing Oasis songs on his own feels right . His songs, his guitar.

Liam singing Oasis songs without Noel next to him on guitar feels like karaoke.

Watching Liam G at Reading festival.

Noel singing Oasis songs on his own feels right . His songs, his guitar.

Liam singing Oasis songs without Noel next to him on guitar feels like karaoke.

All depends on the song really, I'd much rather see Liam singing songs like Bring It On Down, Rock 'n' Roll Star, Morning Glory etc.

Things are getting bad.
I am listening to Steve Winwoods greatest hits. Goes from Spencer Davis, Traffic, Blind Faith plus his solo stuff.

Here's a lovely piece highlighting the beautiful voices of Simone Simons (Epica)..... this was actually in the middle of an Epica concert.... and her friend, the Queen of the Valkeries herself, Floor Jansen of Nightwish.......... Enjoy.

In response to watching Time to Die on Saturday I have been listening to James Bond themes this morning.

Live and Let Die .

Surely top of the tree ?

In response to watching Time to Die on Saturday I have been listening to James Bond themes this morning.

Live and Let Die .

Surely top of the tree ?

It's a good question, which are the best ones.

Personally, there's 4 back to back movies which are probably my favourite themes: A View To a Kill, The Living Daylights, License To Kill and Goldeneye.

It's a good question, which are the best ones.

Personally, there's 4 back to back movies which are probably my favourite themes: A View To a Kill, The Living Daylights, License To Kill and Goldeneye.

Apart from View to a Kill my least favourite run of themes. I was never a fan of Brosnan and Dalton so I think there is a link there . I would go with the early themes and I like these later ones with the Craig films .