The Vital Villa Music Thread | Page 461 | Vital Football

The Vital Villa Music Thread

I forgot how big they were at the time, and then they kind of disappeared didn't they.

My interest was piqued again when they played that song on a show over here just recently, all older and even hairier.

Just saw an interview with him, thought it was still to be released, but yes, that's looks like it as he was talking about Detroit. When I can nick someone else's headphones, I'll be listening to that lol

Your point remains fair though - 73!!

Doesn't look it to me and I still remember that vid of Jagger 'practicing' for his first gig back after heart surgery a few years back. I broke out into a sweat watching it.

One of those I think, whether you like their music or not, you've got to hold your hands up to them (I just happen to like the music as well! lol)

That's strange, Suede were my thank fuck it's Friday tune for facebook today. I guess you also watched the classic albums thing the other day?!

I think they are an awesome band, so underrated.
Yep, totally. And yes, watched the documentary last night!

Interesting (well, not very) fact: Neil Codling was in the year above me at school.

Yes . Tiz.

Watched the The Sex Pistols one friday and as a result family melon have been subjected to Never mind the bollox all weekend .

BODY !!!!!!!

Was surprised to see Noel Gallagher say it is amongst his favourite albums ever, if not the favourite, hadn't really got him down as a punk fan!

It's a Stranglers day and just like the old days....Fuck Off everyone.............Except for my Vital-Villans of course

Last edited: