The Vital Villa Music Thread | Page 458 | Vital Football

The Vital Villa Music Thread

Never
I love watching reaction videos on Youtube, specially Nighwish reactions. This is a cleverly put together compilation of various 'reactors' to THE greatest Live recording of a song EVER, and I mean EVER..... Ghost Love Score.

Please watch and enjoy.................

Never ceases to amaze me how easy bands like this, and Volbeat can switch from their native language into English and back again.
Watching AC/DC at River Plate recently, a Spanish speaking country and fans knew every word of every song.
Awesome.

Never

Never ceases to amaze me how easy bands like this, and Volbeat can switch from their native language into English and back again.
Watching AC/DC at River Plate recently, a Spanish speaking country and fans knew every word of every song.
Awesome.

Yeah I know what you mean wittonite. Nighwish tour the world and the recording of their concert in Buenes Aires was fantastic! The crowd, as you say, knows every word...... in English!

Some beautiful songs from a man sadly unknown to many and who died in 2001 far too young aged 57 years old. To me, he was a great English singer-songwriter and he had lots of Midlands connections with home and teaching English at North Bromsgrove High School.

Home Thoughts From Abroad, music, and words by Clifford T Ward.

"Possibly the most beautiful homesick love song that will ever be written. And that unique voice."

Last edited: