The Vital Villa Music Thread | Page 446 | Vital Football

The Vital Villa Music Thread

Pride, sir, dude.. Mr Pride. Could you cut back on uploading all these images mate? Either that or I might re-start a what are you listening to thread. But if you could just type what you are listening to, these images take a hell of a lot of server bandwidth over time and to be fair, it sort of stops the idea of the thread, talking about music, videos and what not, not just a list of album covers.

Said with all due reverence, peace and love and all that.

Here, Here, well said Mr. Fear.

I have long thought, what is the point of just posting album covers without any explanation of why you like the album, the music or the band, favourite tracks etc.

It seems to be an exercise of futility.

I very much appreciate everyone standing by this forum at such a troubled time and appreciate Pride's loyalty (and yours) over the years, so certainly not moaning at my good friends here.

Just with another mod merging all the threads, the point of this music thread has been somewhat lost. Posting about videos, music, youtube clips, talking about concerts, any music news and yes, feel free to mention music we are all listening to at the moment, but maybe not one by one in whole lists.

Just a way, hopefully to get the thread back on track.

Peace and love and all of that. :decks::headphones::rocker:

Today's decorating playlist.

The Jam
Dance anthems of the 90's

Was going to move onto the The Clash but the dance anthems was keeping me going for a few hours.

If you have to emulsion you may aswell do it to Firestarter and Born Slippy etc .

Received and understood Oh Mighty One. :thumbup:

Right, after playing a few Strawbs albums yesterday, then today, it just has to be Fresh Cream by Cream.

:headphones:

Must say, I can't think of any albums at all that I'm anticipating or looking forward to coming out. I remember years back I couldn't keep up money wise with how much stuff was being released and I wanted!

Must say, I can't think of any albums at all that I'm anticipating or looking forward to coming out. I remember years back I couldn't keep up money wise with how much stuff was being released and I wanted!

The Killers have a new album out this spring.

(I will gloss over the fact that I won't be seeing them in june:cry:. Move on please)

Yes, good shout MD, their last one (as all usually are!) was very good.

Yeah, gutting about the concert. Still waiting for news on the Kasabian one, it will obviously not go ahead, so they should be announcing about it really

Been listening to The Serpent Rings today by Brummie rockers Magnum. Great album by a great band.
Lead guitarist Tony Clarkin writes some tremedous songs.
First heard them at The Railway pub in Curzon Street almost fifty years ago and they are still touring.

I've been re-learning this for a jam with a few friends whenever this shit ends, what a ridiculous work-out for the wrist (no wanking jokes). It's almost impossible to play along at the same tempo,

I've been telling my wife for months to stop buying CD's and to stream music in the car instead as we have a subscription, but like most spouses she wouldn't listen.

I ordered our new car a few weeks ago and guess what.....no CD player.