The Unsigned 5 | Page 3 | Vital Football

The Unsigned 5

Premier 1, how can you possibly say that Belokon does not fit the bill?
He financed the club’s promotion to the Premier league and in the ensuing years he has behaved impeccably and with great dignity.
Your man Oyston has, as always behaved appallingly and he along with his obnoxious son has all but destroyed BFC.
For once, back up your crass and nonsensical statements with evidence...Over to you!
True he was invited by the Owner to invest in the club.Some credit then for bringing in extra investment.True the Oyston’s should have done a lot better.Belocon had 20% equity and was slow off the mark in crying foul in my view..I hope that if our Latvian takes over he proves to be a top class owner ..We shall have to wait and see....

True he was invited by the Owner to invest in the club.Some credit then for bringing in extra investment.True the Oyston’s should have done a lot better.Belocon had 20% equity and was slow off the mark in crying foul in my view..I hope that if our Latvian takes over he proves to be a top class owner ..We shall have to wait and see....
You say the Oystons should have done a lot better. Are you the only person on this planet that does not accept the court judgment that they illegitimatey asset stripped the club of millions of pounds?
You still insist in speaking up for Oyston whenever the chance arises...’Birds of a feather, etc., etc’...

Hopefully some good news regarding Mellor:

Scrafton just tweeted:

Spoke to Gary Bowyer post-match today, he confirmed no bids have been accepted yet for Curtis Tilt. He did, however, admit it was out of his control.

He also says he's not finished as regards to recruitment. Admits it's "no secret" that Blackpool could do with another attacking player or two.

There was also some promising news regarding Kelvin Mellor. "We're trying to get something over the line" were the words he used.

Today's Ggggeeerrrzeeettttttte

Blackpool boss Gary Bowyer has dropped his biggest hint yet that Kelvin Mellor could re-sign for the club.
The defender’s contract at Bloomfield Road came to an end at the start of July but the free agent has yet to find a new employer. Bowyer has kept in touch with the 27-year-old, who made 89 appearances for the Seasiders in his two seasons at the club.
Mellor, who signed for Pool from Plymouth Argyle in 2016, has been linked with moves to Championship sides Wigan Athletic and Blackburn Rovers. However, nothing has yet transpired despite there being just two weeks until the new Football League season starts. Bowyer, speaking after Blackpool’s 1-0 friendly win at Port Vale on Saturday, says he remains hopeful of seeing Mellor line up in tangerine once again next season. “We’ve still not given up with that one,” he said. “We’re trying to get something over the line, sooner rather than later would be nice. “I think he would find it frustrating himself (leaving it so late) knowing the lad well, but obviously he’s got a person that represents him and they will be trying to get him to the highest possible level they can. “I understand that, but it’s now getting close now and he’s got to be getting himself sorted and playing football.” Following Saturday’s friendly double-header against Nantwich Town and Port Vale, the Seasiders are now turning their attention to tonight’s trip to AFC Fylde. Bowyer says the game, which will be Pool’s first appearance at Mill Farm, is all about progressing the fitness of his players ahead of the League One curtain raiser on August 4. “It’s all about getting the timings again and getting minutes in the legs. The most important thing about it is coming out with a fully fit squad,” Bowyer added. “We’ll expect a competitive game against AFC Fylde, for sure, in what is a local derby if you like. We knew about that when we were picking these games. “We then finish with a game down the road at Crewe and we know what sort of game that will be. It’s all good preparation for us.” Jimmy Ryan was missing for Pool’s game at Port Vale on Saturday after picking up a knock in last week’s behind-closed-doors friendly win against Burnley. However the midfielder, who took part in fitness work during the warm-up at Vale Park, isn’t expected to be out for too long. “It was just a bang on his knee from Tuesday,” Bowyer added. “That settled down very quickly but there was no point in rushing him back.”

Would be like a new signing, but we seem to have cover there now. His goal contribution is really important to us