The Unsigned 5 | Page 2 | Vital Football

The Unsigned 5

I am surprised he hasn't done so already.
Bowyer must have known Mellor, Robertson and Vassell were likely to leave and he would have been looking at alternatives. His recent comments to the Gazette hinted so.

The Unsigned 5 is a working title for Tarantino's new movie. It stars an ageing wealthy businessman desperately clinging on to a football club. Various characters all hire hit men and the gory denouement at the hotel adjoining the ground is spectacular and very satisfying.:wahey:

"denouement" I had to look that one up. Still waiting for the curtain to fall on OO and waiting and waiting and ...

Premier 1, how can you possibly say that Belokon does not fit the bill?
He financed the club’s promotion to the Premier league and in the ensuing years he has behaved impeccably and with great dignity.
Your man Oyston has, as always behaved appallingly and he along with his obnoxious son has all but destroyed BFC.
For once, back up your crass and nonsensical statements with evidence...Over to you!

Premier 1, how can you possibly say that Belokon does not fit the bill?
He financed the club’s promotion to the Premier league and in the ensuing years he has behaved impeccably and with great dignity.
Your man Oyston has, as always behaved appallingly and he along with his obnoxious son has all but destroyed BFC.
For once, back up your crass and nonsensical statements with evidence...Over to you!
I am only expressing my View just as you express yours.......

Premier 1. Please answer my question. You make wild statements but you don’t back them up with evidence.
You have no right to make comments such as your sweeping remark(s) relating to Valeri Belokon...Put up or shut up!

That was rather a silly quip wasn't it Prem? It WAS VB's money that got us to the promised land (coupled with IH's attitude at the time) so you can't really say VB is not fit and proper...

A fresh beginning with an unknown and untested owner, rather than a passionate and enthusiastic person that has already shown to us all (except for you) where his heart lies?
I refer you to my previous post which you have ignored as usual.

I can't believe this!!! Can't you see that Valeri Belokon has already proven his passion for the club?
You have got to be the most stubborn person I have ever encountered, albeit only (as yet) through this forum.

Where would we be without Prem? Probably sat in a corner somewhere having a fiddle....

Hang on!