The Ultimate Loaned Players Thread | Page 16 | Vital Football

The Ultimate Loaned Players Thread

?? The next Jack! He's a decent little player but isnt anywhere near the same level as Jack. If he really is all that he will be in our first team next season. Fingers crossed he can do it

Comparisons with Jack have been around for a while as he developed.

I've only seen highlights so far, but there are glimpses of parallels between the two thinking back to Jack's loan at Notts County.

Comparisons with Jack have been around for a while as he developed.

I've only seen highlights so far, but there are glimpses of parallels between the two thinking back to Jack's loan at Notts County.

Jack was about 17 then though wasn't he, not 21. I've heard it before but still dont see that many similarities. I guess every young forward/midfield player coming through now will be called the next Jack

Not that far off, think he was 19ish - we never get people out early.

Hendrie is probably a more decent shout though given style.

Lets not criticise the kid, if people want to compare him to Jack so be it. Whatever level he's at great. He's one of ours, so praise him.

Definitely has qualities. Never quite looked comfortable on the very few occasions he's played in our first team, but lack of the right experience could explain it. Hope he comes good. Going out on loan was much needed; should have done it earler.

Don't compare him with Jack; they are two different players.

The few times I've seen O'Hare he's looked decent enough and he did well at Carlisle last year. Glad he's doing well for Coventry. A strong second half of the season and who knows what could happen for him. Could he he's loaned out to a championship club, sold it maybe Smith might think he'd rather have O'Hare on the bench than Lansbury? It's up to him to make the coaching staff think we need him.

Seeing reports we're to terminate Andre Green's Preston deal and look to offload him in January.

He can't even get in the Preston team. Doesn't look good for him.

Seeing reports we're to terminate Andre Green's Preston deal and look to offload him in January.

He can't even get in the Preston team. Doesn't look good for him.

Had such high hopes for Andre, looks like the injuries really have done for him. Still hope he can make his way and have a decent career.

Had such high hopes for Andre, looks like the injuries really have done for him. Still hope he can make his way and have a decent career.

He's always seemed to me like someone lacking in confidence. Even last season after Smith backed him hugely by binning off Bolasie and bringing Green back he never looked to me like a player with much belief in himself. He's 5 months at Charlton to prove he's worth holding onto i suppose.

I think I read or someone said that Lee Bowyer was waxing lyrical about him after he joined Charlton, so maybe he can kick on there and show what he can do.

I think I read or someone said that Lee Bowyer was waxing lyrical about him after he joined Charlton, so maybe he can kick on there and show what he can do.

Apparently he plans to use him as a striker. If true he could be getting some serious game time as they're main striker Lyle Taylor has put in a transfer request.

Apparently he plans to use him as a striker. If true he could be getting some serious game time as they're main striker Lyle Taylor has put in a transfer request.

That could be very interesting. I don't think he's going to make it as a winger, but he definitely can strike the ball, as we've seen.

I'll have to keep an eye out for Charlton games from now on.