The Tyrone Mings Thread | Page 4 | Vital Football

The Tyrone Mings Thread

I would think Ming has added 5 million to is price all ready. I think we have to get promoted to keep .him that's if they want to sell him they don't have to .that is the trouble with loans bit of a two edge sword if they are crap you send them back if they are good you pay through the nose thats if they sell him to you at all

I would think Ming has added 5 million to is price all ready. I think we have to get promoted to keep .him that's if they want to sell him they don't have to .that is the trouble with loans bit of a two edge sword if they are crap you send them back if they are good you pay through the nose thats if they sell him to you at all

PL teams don't rate The Championship. No matter what he does for us, it will always be viewed as diminished because it's not the PL.

That goes for Jack too. The top 6 in the PL won't touch him because he hasn't done it in the PL yet.

I know he#s being compared to some great CB's of the past, but just watched a rerun of the Villa Vs Boro game from 1981 and he reminds me of the great Allan Evans .
We dominated that game against Boro and won 3 nil as well

I know he#s being compared to some great CB's of the past, but just watched a rerun of the Villa Vs Boro game from 1981 and he reminds me of the great Allan Evans .
We dominated that game against Boro and won 3 nil as well

And we thought we had won the league as well , when the rumour went round Ipswich were losing.

It also rained all game then as well.

Big unknowns this summer, whether we go up or not. Either way, I'm reasonable confident that we can end up with a good squad for next season; this January's transfers suggest the club is on the right path. Obviously keeping Jack and signing Tyrone would be ideal.

Wherever we end up, we should be moving heaven and earth to get this guy in a villa shirt next season.
Pay the asking price, pay his wages, pay the Fines if it comes to it!
Can't believe we are even discussing it. This is a given no matter what league we end up in - he has the potential and attributes to be a legend.

Technically I think he’s the most gifted centre back - potentially even defender - I’ve ever seen in C&B. He has this way of clipping a ball like a 5’6 Spanish midfielder, I can’t believe he isn’t playing in the top flight but I’m saying that too loudly.

He could be England's first choice centre back for years to come - possibly the captain. He is eligible to also play for Barbados, but that would be an awful waste of talent with all due respect.
Hopefully, he will achieve that as a Villa player, but if not Villa and Dean Smith can take credit for resurrecting his career after his nightmare spell at Bournemouth.