The Tyrone Mings Thread | Page 2 | Vital Football

The Tyrone Mings Thread

He’s an absolute beast of a player. Before Elphick got injured I was desperate to see a back 3 of Mings, Hause & Elphick think we have 3 of the best centre backs we’ve had for a long time.

He really looks a class act, doesn’t he? Thought he was a left back so I was a bit surprised when he first played in the middle but he’s so quick and strong, comfortable with the ball and can win a header and a tackle, all round top defender at this level. Would love to see him back next season

I wish he were ours. Not looking forward to seeing him go off to some middling P.L. club at the end of the season.

I wish he were ours. Not looking forward to seeing him go off to some middling P.L. club at the end of the season.

This is the problem for me Ironside. Quality player and his attitude and commitment are exactly what we need. The problem is at the moment we are just allowing him to prove his match fitness to the benefit of Bournemouth.

I'm sure that Villa will do what they can to sign him - we have to hope that Bournemouth allow him to leave and that he can look at the bigger picture, having seen the stature and ambition at VP. Big ask for him to choose us over Premier League football.

Transfer activity in the summer may well be traumatic should we miss out on promotion again. With our best players and those on loan, I believe we have the nucleus of a team that could win promotion next season and give staying in the Greed League a good go.

If they are all on board next season, I will be ecstatic.