The Tyrone Mings Thread | Page 180 | Vital Football

The Tyrone Mings Thread

Quite a shock really as pretty much every single thing I've heard since that moment he went down at Newcastle suggested he was done for the season and possibly longer than that.

Quite a shock really as pretty much every single thing I've heard since that moment he went down at Newcastle suggested he was done for the season and possibly longer than that.
He definitely won't be rushed, I expect him to come back similar to Diego. He'll probably be on the bench for 5 or 6 games without getting real game time. Like he might get on in injury if we're winning comfortably at VP for example.

He's been there and done it so he will trust his body more than say Wesley did because he's been thru this before. He is at major high risk for reinjury so I expect it to be very slow because if he does it again he probably wont play again.

I'd be amazed if he is ready and fit to start within the next 4-6 weeks.

Me too really can't see it.

The only thing is we expected him out for the season - so if he comes back and breaks down he's still got time to recover before next next season starts.....

But whether Ty would be happy with that is another matter ..

Aston Villa

@AVFCOfficial
·
41m

Emery: “Always, they [Tyrone Mings and Emi Buendía] are in our minds.“I think all season they are going to be out, but hopefully they can come back to train at the end of the season with the group and try to start next season being completely fine to come back."