The twat speaks again | Vital Football

The twat speaks again

Rexn

Vital Champions League
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/newcastle-persevere-hatem-ben-arfa-1872757?

A couple of things hit me. The first is that after signing Ben Arfa, Pards employed the bully boy tactics and didn't play him until he had to. ben Arfa soon showed what he could do.

Remember that Obertan was first choice over Ben Arfa for about half a season.

"We missed that little thrust."

Not sure what he was getting at here, Ben Arfa's penetration or the one from Ashley as he bends Pardew over to do his bidding again.

He can't just shut his gob can he?

Apart from give ready made excuses in the way of tiredness, he now tells opponents that Ben Arfa has a 'weakness' and don't get me started on his 'we have to try to win now' line.

I expect a Newcastle team of mine to target EVERY game to win. not just the odd selected one.

I'll take relegation to rid ourselves of him and hope it causes Ashley to choke on his loss of mega money as we'll not see any of it anyway. not in a way of investment to have any ambition.

Not much talk of 'his' work with the defence this season, is there? The daft ****. Needs a good slap.

Not much talk of 'his' work with the defence this season, is there? The daft ****. Needs a good slap.

I thought Ben Arfa was carrying too many pounds. Given that he is an athlete, the lad himself has to carry some responsibility, along with others.

I would not take relegation Toony - we will struggle to come back. Last time, a core of players took control and saw us right - this time, we have no leaders whatsoever. If we go down, we are well and truly fucked. 3 points against QPR - shit or bust.

BLACKBOB - 6/5/2013 23:04

You expect too much Toon,time out and chill man.

From this lot I do Bob.

Im worried that Im not that bothered at relegation which feels wrong, it's what this shower has done to a lot of us.

They've killed the passion. If I give up going to the games, im also worried that i'll lose interest in us, with one day me completely missing a game to go shopping or whatever.

next thing i'll be creating a new website on making cakes or something. fuck knows, either way, things wont be the same.

I stopped feeding the cancer in 2009,still love my club and never miss a live game be it online tv, radio or me feckin wind up am radio that barely gets 5 live in the valley.
you dont lose interest,you become wiser!

BLACKBOB - 6/5/2013 23:17

I stopped feeding the cancer in 2009,still love my club and never miss a live game be it online tv, radio or me feckin wind up am radio that barely gets 5 live in the valley.

Me dad was a boycotter years ago and it's in me blood to stick to the same guns as him but it felt wrong to turn my back on the lads pulling on the black and white.

Now, maybe my buttons haven't been pressed enough or something but ive got this stupid belief that it's my right to watch them if i want to. i don't mind shipping out the coin to do it either because i know some other corrupt organisation would get it anyway.

However, ive got a limit and we'll see in time if it ever gets reached.

I don't even know what the limit is, maybe relegation AND keeping Pardew is because i don't believe we will or can.

Boomboomcheiktheroom - 6/5/2013 23:30

Do we get entered into the Johnstones paint trophy next season? Pards comes into his own in that.
No, the season after if he is still in charge.

It's all just blah, blah, blah with him.

"We haven't been scoring enough goals and we need to work on that"

It's just clichéd bollocks. It's always just words with him. He's just like a polititician

At least he has said QPR is a must win game. It's been a long long time since we played a game like we needed to win it. Probably Chelsea, before he had a chance to wreck the new signings.

Gee thats smart, tell the fucken world that your best player is pretty much cattled and is limping towards the end of the season

Toon_NoMatterWot - 6/5/2013 23:26

BLACKBOB - 6/5/2013 23:17

Me dad was a boycotter years ago and it's in me blood to stick to the same guns as him but it felt wrong to turn my back on the lads pulling on the black and white.

Now, maybe my buttons haven't been pressed enough or something but ive got this stupid belief that it's my right to watch them if i want to. i don't mind shipping out the coin to do it either because i know some other corrupt organisation would get it anyway.

However, ive got a limit and we'll see in time if it ever gets reached.

I don't even know what the limit is, maybe relegation AND keeping Pardew is because i don't believe we will or can.

Dads know best :35: