The Truth...you can't handle the truth! | Page 3 | Vital Football

The Truth...you can't handle the truth!

No doubt yesterday was the nineteenth faked school shooting this year..
No shortage of work for discreet child actors.

No good itto, I can't stop myself.
It's only a couple of days since I read that Trump is going to build more bombs that will subject all nations into submission. What a way to go.
With a bit of luck perhaps the baddies a@@@@ them may be knocked off by the goodies and we can all then rest in peace.

Some hopes.

It's a bloody sight worse now than when I was born, and that's saying something. And I have to say that USA is responsible for a lot of it.

Boszi Falcon 9 has just launched from Florida, its payload Dragon will be over the UK in about 5 minutes.
If you are around and it's not to cloudy, you should see her heading towards south east.

Too small to photograph, but easy to see moving across the sky

No good. He'll demand a photo that shows the whites of an astronaut's eyes and then he'll tell you it was just a picture pinned to the window of a low flying aircraft.

It's quite beautiful isn't it? This guy has some amazing stuff on his Twitter account.

Very exciting times at KSC again. A very long time since that could be said.

It's an amazing world and on this forum we've got the best end of it. 25 or 30 years ago I started going to Vietnam for holidays mainly because I wanted to to see something different in the way of customs, language, food, scenery, lifestyles etc. And I've loved every minute and learned a hell of a lot. Especially on how to live on next to nothing.
And here we are on the forum able to discuss things on here that many Vietnam people have never even heard of.
At one time we were friendly with a family who owned a small restaurant and the fellow was intending to enlarge the place, nothing great and he had an appointment with the local official dealing with such matters. I asked him about the chances of getting it passed and he just smiled and showed me an envelope. I opened it and inside was 2,000 US$.
Perhaps we're lucky being able to sit in our armchairs with a computer discussing Forest, Brexit, and astronauts, etc.
Well I am.

:yes:

@Ingy just doing an audit of the last 5 years and it seems this one was missed off the WoWsheet.

Thankfully no one noticed this time but it's amateur stuff that really makes us look bad.

Can you pop this on the WoWsheet accordingly and then see @Apollyon first thing tomorrow for your punishment?
Well, it's about flipping time. No doubt this oversight will be put down to staffing shortages that are a result of Putin's terrible war in Ukraine.