The Truth About Sheffield United's Deal With Errea | Vital Football

The Truth About Sheffield United's Deal With Errea

I’m gonna go out on a limb here and say the home kits gonna be red and white stripes 😱

I’m gonna go out on a limb here and say the home kits gonna be red and white stripes 😱
Did you see that crazy new rule to help the colour blind supporters meaning we could play at home in our away shorts. Stupid decision IMO as the colour of the shorts should be the thing to help us all on b/w TVs.

Did you see that crazy new rule to help the colour blind supporters meaning we could play at home in our away shorts. Stupid decision IMO as the colour of the shorts should be the thing to help us all on b/w TVs.

It's on the away team to wear non conflicting colours. What I demand to know is what are the authorities doing to help those who hate football recognising who's who. That huge sector has been discriminated against for over a century. Disgraceful.

It's on the away team to wear non conflicting colours. What I demand to know is what are the authorities doing to help those who hate football recognising who's who. That huge sector has been discriminated against for over a century. Disgraceful.
No SBT is the home team mate to help those with colour blindness.....here is the
info I saw on google....
".....Starting in the 2022-23 season, clubs will be allowed to wear their away or third kit at home in order to avoid a scenario where colour blind people would find it difficult to differentiate between the teams. The proposal also allows teams to “mix and match” elements of their registered kits to avoid such scenarios."

Not good.

No SBT is the home team mate to help those with colour blindness.....here is the
info I saw on google....
".....Starting in the 2022-23 season, clubs will be allowed to wear their away or third kit at home in order to avoid a scenario where colour blind people would find it difficult to differentiate between the teams. The proposal also allows teams to “mix and match” elements of their registered kits to avoid such scenarios."

Not good.

If youre any kind of football supporter, you can recognise your own players. Its just non-jobbers finding another solution to a problem that doesn't exist. As it happens I'm pretty red/green colour blind, and I have never got confused as to who to shout for...

If youre any kind of football supporter, you can recognise your own players. Its just non-jobbers finding another solution to a problem that doesn't exist. As it happens I'm pretty red/green colour blind, and I have never got confused as to who to shout for...

My point is that I NEVER want to see us in an away kit at home FKB..

Last edited:

Thought exactly that.

info I saw on google....

Not good.

I wasn't doubting your post chips. I was making a comment that it's on the away team to make any changes to kit. Some vvankstain decides after over a century the home team sgould fuck about. If it was my team I'd get them all out there in pink thongs. Soon stop the load of crap.

How long before someone brings a legal case about being denied their rights to watch a football game meaningfully they are because unable to watch their favourite team because they are denied those 'rights' due to the authorities' indifference and lack of care in regard to their disability?

FFS Test cricket and Wimbledon better watch out for those lawsuits:eek: