The Trialists | Vital Football

The Trialists

Croozey

Vital 1st Team Regular
So apart from the ex- Grantham Town striker Lee Shaw, do we know or recognised anybody down there today?

You could spot the trialists. They all had to play with paper bags on their heads. DC is determined that he won't be gazumped on any good 'uns.

No, when I posted the echo blog link first thing this morning I was hoping we might hear about a signing or two, maybe the odd rumour or pictures of obscure players we would all try to guess who they were.

Can just make out a small mole on the back of one of the players legs. I’ve run it through my computer recognition technology and it came up with a perfect fit for Michael Bridges. ?

Can just make out a small mole on the back of one of the players legs. I’ve run it through my computer recognition technology and it came up with a perfect fit for Michael Bridges. ?
Surely this one has had legs for so long we should be talking about Michael Bridge's son signing for us...along with Dwight Yorke's grand child.

If were going on spotting faces theres a mini video of training players titled roll on day 2 on the OS site? Anybody good with faces/links?

There’s a chap with a black top on with the initials JT. I assume he is one of the coaching staff but I can’t recall a coach at City with those initials. Apart from that there’s one face I don’t recognise but that could be Shaw. There aren’t many players there!

my guess from other images of him - shaw is the one with the shorts pulled up ridiculously high in this clip.
there are also three unidentified faces in the centre, two in the red training kit, and one biggish lad in all black. they could be members of the academy squad or on trial.

chapman, bostwick, wilson, freck, eardley, green doing the centre drill.
toffolo, anderson, o'c, rhead, andrade around the outside doing the feed [three players off camera].

waterfall and the two keepers in lots of other shots.

the only ones that i haven't spotted in any images are pett, habergham and walton??

it looks like a decent set up at the college, and a very handy all weather pitch to have over the road from the training ground.

my guess from other images of him - shaw is the one with the shorts pulled up ridiculously high in this clip.
there are also three unidentified faces in the centre, two in the red training kit, and one biggish lad in all black. they could be members of the academy squad or on trial.

chapman, bostwick, wilson, freck, eardley, green doing the centre drill.
toffolo, anderson, o'c, rhead, andrade around the outside doing the feed [three players off camera].

waterfall and the two keepers in lots of other shots.

the only ones that i haven't spotted in any images are pett, habergham and walton??

it looks like a decent set up at the college, and a very handy all weather pitch to have over the road from the training ground.
Another video with close ups on the OS