The Trezeguet Thread | Page 4 | Vital Football

The Trezeguet Thread

overlookedvillan

Vital Reserves Team
Asked the brother in law (Turkish and a big Besiktas fan) for a review on the new man and he said...

“Kasımpaşa is a relatively small club, but they had him and Diagne last year, their best players, and did well. Everyone in the turkish league wanted him, including Gala and Besiktas. A very technical/silky player and cheap at £8mil. Transition to the premier league is tough, but he’ll contribute for sure.”

A good scout report!

DeanoVilla

One Bloody Number
Asked the brother in law (Turkish and a big Besiktas fan) for a review on the new man and he said...

“Kasımpaşa is a relatively small club, but they had him and Diagne last year, their best players, and did well. Everyone in the turkish league wanted him, including Gala and Besiktas. A very technical/silky player and cheap at £8mil. Transition to the premier league is tough, but he’ll contribute for sure.”

A good scout report!

But where does he live? If it's not within 50 miles of the Kasimpasa stadium I'm not interested!

gmvillan

The Shackles Are Off!
Well isn’t this thread interesting. Here was me thinking that it would be a general “welcome to the villa” and maybe some information about our new signing.
I guess I’ll be changing my screen name to read just my full given birth name. Apparently the use of nicknames etc means you’re bad.
:shake::shake::shake:

OVB

Vital Squad Member

A good scout report!
I read that in my head with an Arabic accent

danvilla2

Vital Football Legend
At least we’re not buying Charles N’Zogbias and Jordan Ayews anymore, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time.

£8.5m isn’t a lot these days, but I’m all for trusting DS in his scouting missions.

They won’t all pay off but I bet more often they do than don’t.