The Trezeguet Thread | Page 15 | Vital Football

The Trezeguet Thread

Poor bloke, the hardest working player at the club, nasty injury and I actually thought this summer would get a good fee for him, and he’d find a club with better weather and perhaps be a big fish in a small pond perhaps Turkey.

I thought he'd be ideal for Leeds , all their players play like that erratic but never stop running.

Really bad luck. All the best Trez, hope the recovery goes well. I'm sure when he's back fit again he'll be given his chance with the club.

Didn't see the challenge from TAA. Ironic it was he who scored the winner.

Really bad luck. All the best Trez, hope the recovery goes well. I'm sure when he's back fit again he'll be given his chance with the club.

Didn't see the challenge from TAA. Ironic it was he who scored the winner.

yeh he lost the plot ,should have been red carded, could have ended his career. seanie

Last edited by a moderator:
with trez now out for the season and AEG a bit hit and miss where is our attacking threat coming from were not going down and were nowhere good enough to challenge for Europe should we start to give players like barry some minutes in the first team and see how they fit in and take too it

Good lord .
Leeds go above us for the first time in months (could even be for the first time this season) and we have to be more like them.
Talk about over reaction .
what i mean is i wish we could be as attack minded leeds play as a team
do you think we would be mid table now if grealish hadnt played because i think we would be fighting at the bottom of the league like last season

do you think we would be mid table now if grealish hadnt played because i think we would be fighting at the bottom of the league like last season
You cant keep saying " if Grealish hadnt played"
He did play, he is part of our team.
His personal form was poor prior to his injury, and Jack by his standards was ineffectual for 6-7 games before his injury.
If we had sold Jack, he would have gone for good money and a couple of decent players bought in, not as good as Jack, but quality non the less.
If Jack goes there will be a Villa beyond Jack, we are lucky to have him, but with the owners we have we will go forward, with him or without him.

Anyway, Trez is out for the season and we have a Jack Grealish Thread and Other Clubs thread and so on.
Not that I can talk

Do you think Leeds would be mid-table now if Raphina hadn't played?

You cant keep saying " if Grealish hadnt played"
He did play, he is part of our team.
His personal form was poor prior to his injury, and Jack by his standards was ineffectual for 6-7 games before his injury.
If we had sold Jack, he would have gone for good money and a couple of decent players bought in, not as good as Jack, but quality non the less.
If Jack goes there will be a Villa beyond Jack, we are lucky to have him, but with the owners we have we will go forward, with him or without him.
the main reason jack was ineffectual before his injury is because we had become to play against and most managers knew that if you stop jack then you stop villa and smith needed to box cleaver with him and not keep playing the same system 4-2-3-1 and its no wonder we are over run in the middle and we play a lot of hoofing and long ball
i know its not the done thing anymore but i would like too see a 4-4-2 now and then

the main reason jack was ineffectual before his injury is because we had become to play against and most managers knew that if you stop jack then you stop villa and smith needed to box cleaver with him and not keep playing the same system 4-2-3-1 and its no wonder we are over run in the middle and we play a lot of hoofing and long ball
i know its not the done thing anymore but i would like too see a 4-4-2 now and then

If you don't think teams have been trying to double up on Jack before this Jan/Feb time, then you cant have been watching our games too closely for the last couple of seasons.
Sorry just realised this is the Trez thread.

have leeds spent quarter of a billion in two seasons and still a one man team ?
I replied directly to you listing the transfer business we did for that money but you didn't bother to respond, so why should people bother responding to you when you just repeat yourself?