The Trezeguet Thread | Page 19 | Vital Football

The Trezeguet Thread

Humh. Unfortunately another who will be leaving for 50% or less of purchase price
10m Euro (whatever that is in real money).

Amortization means £2.5m per annum - so if we get more than £2.5m we're in profit. Remember that we do get an income or "budget" every season so it's not like the money is thrown away and never recovered.

I don't think we'll get a fee for him but this is where I'm hoping the new Villa start to improve ie selling players for money and not giving them away.
No Championship clubs are buying anyone they are all loans and free transfers.
Foreign teams outside the big guns can't afford the wages and a fee, so I'm guessing he'll be another one running his contract down on loan abroad like Freddie the french Cafu

He's been removed from our official premier league squad apparently.

Suggests his move to that Turkish side is done and dusted.

Nothing but respect for the guy and especially after an injury like he had he needs regular game time at perhaps not such a good level to ease himself into things again. Dont think we'll see him in a Villa top again but credit where its due for him he's always put a shift in and produced when we desperately needed him to.

Having spent the second half of the 2021/22 campaign out on loan with Turkish League side Basaksehir as Trezeguet rebuild both his fitness and form following his lengthy injury, it was long speculated that the 27-year-old Egyptian international would make the move permanent - the only question was which club, and on Monday afternoon Aston Villa confirmed that his next destination would be Trabzonspor.

https://astonvilla.vitalfootball.co.uk/9-goal-villa-hero-makes-expected-turkish-switch/