The "Title is Theirs, Let's Give it to Them Now" Thread | Vital Football

The "Title is Theirs, Let's Give it to Them Now" Thread

Skoorb

Alert Team
Seeing as how media pundits, hacks, so called football 'journalists' and most dippers fans feel that City's defensive injury problems and the fact that we are five points behind Liverpool with 33 games to go (?) already means that the race fir the league title is over.

We might as well declare Liverpool as Champions right now and hold the title ceremony as soon as possible.

But, as we know it is a marathon not a sprint and they seem to forget that they were 7 points clear last season and still failed to get over that kine, I thought it would be nice to keep track of their giddy, hyper-excited roller coaster of emotion all in one place.

Starting with this prediction which is bursting with hope.

Twats :nerner:

https://www.rousingthekop.com/2019/...could-allow-reds-to-run-away-with-the-league/

Please add any other examples you may find of dippers and their myriad of media fan's excited predictions here ??

You know last season Liverpool went out of the league cup pretty early, I think they dumped the FA Cup in quick time, this time around where they are still in all competitions, all of a sudden it becomes a problem when they have to play one more match, Pep complained about this last season when City went through most of the season still in all competitions including winning all three domestic titles and no0one gave a toss, stitched up in the match against Spurs.

Liverpool have the same problem and they are bending over backwards to help them, no wonder we hate them, they get everything they ask for

That's what makes Pep's achievements all the more noteworthy......but not enough to earn him a nomination for 'coach of the year.

But they are 'special' and expect everyone to bend over backwards to help them

Seeking another reason to dislike The Untouchables? Not hard is it really, but if you wanted one look no further than this sort of article where a dipper relishes the injury to a player in a title rival's team because it "boosts" LiVARpool's chances of winning the league. In this case it refers to Leicester's Ndidi who has undergone surgery to fix a knee problem.

https://www.rousingthekop.com/2020/...-as-wilfried-ndidi-injured-for-several-weeks/

Not the first time either. You just have to scroll down the list of articles to find one referring to them receiving a "triple injury boost". I thought it was referencing the return from injury of LiVARpool players. What a cool am I. Nope. It refers to likely absences for Spurs ahead if this weekend's fixture.

Tells you everything you need to know. Low life pond scum.

https://www.rousingthekop.com/2020/...-triple-injury-boost-ahead-of-mourinho-clash/

We all know it will be hailed as "the Greatest Title Victory Since the Invention of Football".

No team will had to fight off such strong rivals - ever; no club will have surmounted such a 'string of injuries to key players' (utter bollocks); never will a side have been so undermined by poor decisions by 'officials denying them legitimate goals' or VAR siding with their opponents 🙄 :blah::blah:

It will be an EPIC title win. They will.ve declared the BESTEST team ever bar none and won't have to win back to back titles to be awarded that accolade.

🤢🤮

They will (probably) have raised the bar even further than we did - it's up to us, and all other team for that matter to do better next season. And get VAR sorted...

I’m hoping when the day finally comes that they are across the line, there will be maybe about a week of insufferable fawning in the media and then they will be forced to find something else to write about.
A forlorn hope, I know.

I’m hoping when the day finally comes that they are across the line, there will be maybe about a week of insufferable fawning in the media and then they will be forced to find something else to write about.
A forlorn hope, I know.

I fear the worst. It will be lauded for weeks, songs will be written,plays performed.......”The Greatest Ever Tiltle Win” TM the media

it is all heading for 4th April at the Etihad........the stakes could be huge!

I fear the worst. It will be lauded for weeks, songs will be written,plays performed.......”The Greatest Ever Tiltle Win” TM the media

it is all heading for 4th April at the Etihad........the stakes could be huge!
As you know I dread most the Guard of Honour if they become champions the game before ours.
If that is the doomsday scenario then it’s eyes tightly shut and fingers in ears whilst singing la la-la at the top of my voice.
:eek:

As you know I dread most the Guard of Honour if they become champions the game before ours.
If that is the doomsday scenario then it’s eyes tightly shut and fingers in ears whilst singing la la-la at the top of my voice.
:eek:

If both clubs win all their fixtures before they meet at the Etihad then the possibility exists that they could win the league in our back yard. If we drop points beforehand & they don't......then we are in guard of honour territory.

Well at least we can say that our back to back titles we achieved without the cooperation and/or collusion with the footballing authorities........

LiVARpool will not play first team in replay

Having already been handed a free pass in the EFL Cup to play a youth team because of their involvement in the World Club Cup, the FA and the PL look to give LiVARpool a further leg up by permitting Klopp to duck out of the FA Cup 5th round replay against Shrewsbury by again allowing them to rest their first team players. Under the cover of “respecting the winter break” (🙄) The Untouchables will be fielding only their youth players in the replay at klanfield.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51256760

No howls of outrage from the media, no screams about “disrespecting the cup” for the Chosen Ones. Nope only a friendly path mapped out and facilitated to complement the soft penalties and favourable VAR calls.

We should expect nothing less :shake:

Klopp...

"You cannot deal with us like nobody cares about it. I know that it's not very popular but that's the way I see it.
"The Premier League asked us to respect the winter break. That's what we do. If the FA doesn't respect that, then we cannot change it. We will not be there“

So far (0710hrs) there have been 697 comments. The vast majority that I have read are critical of this decision and are calling Klopp and LiVARpool out. Several reference which players Klopp would field if they reacted th final......

Unsurprisingly LiVARpool cult members are fully in favour with the most bizarre comment so far referring to the competition as a ‘tin pot cup’ whilst many expose their rank hypocrisy by admitting that this helps with the league title push. You could only imagine the screaming headlines if Pep pulled the same stunt. The would be apoplectic with rage.