THE TIME HAS COME.. | Vital Football

THE TIME HAS COME..

Harry Wharton

Vital Youth Team
Time to bring in these players. To pull us out the mire.
HAGGERTY F. HAGGERTY R. TOMKINS. NOBLE. CARRICK. DOBSON. CRAPPER. DEWHURST. MACINTYRE. TREADMORE. DAVIT.

HAGGERTY F. HAGGERTY R. TOMKINS. NOBLE. CARRICK. DOBSON. CRAPPER. DEWHURST. MACINTYRE. TREADMORE. DAVIT.
We will be fine on new Springfield Park don't worry bout us eggy

Harry Wharton is not an eggy, he is a proper latics fan and one of the few that actually went to Ruben Kazan to watch us in 2013, he was on the famous over night sleeper train from Moscow to Kazan which I am led to believe from those tics on it was some weird experience.

Couldn't afford to replace all the ornaments Harry!😄

Harry Wharton is not an eggy, he is a proper latics fan and one of the few that actually went to Ruben Kazan to watch us in 2013, he was on the famous over night sleeper train from Moscow to Kazan which I am led to believe from those tics on it was some weird experience.
Interesting. I was at Kazan too but didn't travel by train. Wonder who he is.

Just watched it again BRILLIANT....."You don't need shorts"

I watched it through as well...Palin always came across as the " sensible python " so I was hoping someone would come into view doing a silly walk and saying " nic, nic, nic "......this would have improved the story no end. I like Palin but he is from Yorkshire .

N''zog The part of Kazan that we were in only appeared small but if you went to visit the Kremlin, you would have seen that the other side is a MASSIVE city. 164 sq miles 1.2. million people. That trip gave Arkie a first he can say he has fished in the Volga river... Les Bagg wrote a good article about the trip in the Cockney Latics BESTIE made a cracking video. and nearly got carted off to a Gulag in Siberia for displaying a Latics flag in Red Square.... Great memories cant believe it was nearly 8 years ago...