The Tim Vine style one liner thread. | Page 2 | Vital Football

The Tim Vine style one liner thread.

Those Kenyans think having to travel five miles to find some water is bad? Tell me cabout it. I have to travel six miles to buy coffee, milk and sugar.

The world's newest country was formed today. South Sudan has already gone ahead of Scotland in the FIFA world rankings.

I went up to a chubby girl last night and said "Loving me is like a rollercoaster". As I saw her blushing, I added "Weight restrictions apply".

So I've just finished writing a book that tackles feminism head on, except I can't decide whether to call it "You've missed a spot" or "All in a days work".

After twelve years of marriage, I've finally found the secret to a happy sex life. Don't let the wife find out how much I'm getting.

The captain of the England womens' football team blazed a penalty over the bar, knocking them out of the World Cup. Get back in the kitchen love!

No, I'm not being sexist, that's where the ball ended up.

I've just tried watching the Owen Hargreaves fitness video on YouTube, and my computer crashed. What are the odds?

My dad is the kind of bloke who could read out a telephone directory and It’d be funny…to be fair, he used to do it with his cock out

The Womens World Cup is such a misleading name, the only thing I have seen close to a cup, is the actual trophy!

I rang up my local swimming baths. I said: 'Is that the local swimming baths?' He said: 'It depends where you're calling from.'