The Tennis Thread | Page 9 | Vital Football

The Tennis Thread

Another absolute epic! Whenever Nadal, Djokovic and Federer play each other it's never anything but incredible.

God knows how tennis recovers once these 3 hang up their rackets. Nobody over the last 16 years has even come close to the talent of these guys.

Nadal is unbelievable. He is 36 , had a five setter in the previous round , yet still had the energy for a 4 hour match with Djokovic and beat him in the process.

For me Federer is the greatest ever, I’ve never ever seen a player play the game so brilliantly and stylishly.

Nadal admittedly has grown on me more over time and will rightly be considered the greatest clay court player in history and no one will ever come close to him in that regard.

Djokovic I’ve honestly never liked, never found his style of play particularly enjoyable to watch and his covid is episode just makes me dislike him even more.

Regardless of my feelings though these three are the greatest of all time, no doubt about that, where they are within that top three is clearly for debate.

Nadal is my favourite for the amount of bottle he has got. Never ever knows when he is beaten .Federer is probably the better player to watch , makes it look ridiculously easy.

Federer for me is the greatest and my favorite ever, but it could easily be argued Djokovic is just as good in numbers and still has a few years ahead to surpass him........ But he's a chunt so will never be fondly thought of.

Nadal, again on numbers, unbelievable but the majority in clay means for me he'll never be the best all rounder.

Assumed Raducanu would be injured by now, so she's already doing better than expected.

Serving for the match! Go Emma!

She didn't look in particularly great form. Unfortunately there is a lot of expectation on her, and I don't think she'll get far in this tournament, but let's see, stranger things have happened.

It might help if she stopped sacking her coaches every other week and stopped trying to be a celebrity.

She would have been better off not winning a grand slam a month after getting her A level results

No one would bitch about her then and other British sports stars who get success can suffer the wrath of the public.

I think she should give it back and say sorry to everyone.