The Tennis Thread | Page 7 | Vital Football

The Tennis Thread

No-vaxx Joker-vic. I've always hated him, the way he fakes injuries, the way he tactically throws points, but I despise him after recently events, absolute ****.

So now they finally tell him to leave. All this could have been avoided, hard and fast rule, to enter the country you have to be vaccinated. No grey areas.

I see Raducanu did her best impression of a flash in the pan again today and Andy Murray should really retire and call it a day.

That's a bit harsh mate. Playing tennis blistered is a nightmare. I tried it once.

I'd imagine Murray knows he's over in a true competitive sense, in his shoes though I imagine he's just happy to play and will take what wins come even if he never wins a tournament again.

Ha, ha .Who would be a successful sports person in this country. Win it too early (at fecking 18!) you are a flash in the pan within months .

Win loads and see your career over, yet recover to continue playimg elite tennis with a hip you would expect to receive somewhere in your mid 70’s you get told to give up.

:slap:

Ha, ha .Who would be a successful sports person in this country. Win it too early (at fecking 18!) you are a flash in the pan within months .

Win loads and see your career over, yet recover to continue playimg elite tennis with a hip you would expect to receive somewhere in your mid 70’s you get told to give up.

:slap:

She's not beaten anyone decent since. In fact I think she's only won 2 matches since then.

She's not beaten anyone decent since. In fact I think she's only won 2 matches since then.

Most kids her age are doing their A levels. She has and will know she has a long way to go in her career. Bit harsh to call her a flash in the pan for daring to win a major at 18 . That was only 4 months ago of which 2 months is the close season. If she hadn’t won anything would she be another fecking useless British tennis player.

Nadal is other worldy really.

I've always been team Roger so never really cheered for Nadal before but can't help myself today.

At his age you'd think a long match like this would favour the younger guy but Nadal is just a machine.

Just goes to show what pussies footballers are moaning about two 90 minute games per week.

These guys are playing 3,4 or 5 hour matches every two days during tournaments! Immense!

I dunno how either of them is still walking, let alone hitting these quality tennis shots.