The tanoy system. | Vital Football

The tanoy system.

pvb1968

Vital 1st Team Regular
We sit in the upper holte and it's way to loud, my youngest has sensitive hearing and he was suffering and so was I, can someone with the wad of power and connections in the right places, JF , please pass this on. I am myself going to contact the club, whom might I best be advised to contact?
Thanks.

We sit in the upper holte and it's way to loud, my youngest has sensitive hearing and he was suffering and so was I, can someone with the wad of power and connections in the right places, JF , please pass this on. I am myself going to contact the club, whom might I best be advised to contact?
Thanks.

I do notice these days lots of parents getting ear protectors for their kids at sporting events, fireworks etc.

Prices from a few quid ......

https://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=sr_s...ctors+kids&qid=1534175056&sort=price-asc-rank

Last time I was down the Villa it sounded like the bloke talking had a peg over his nose and I could just about make out what he was saying, system needs ripping out big time.

Thanks.

You mean public address system, tannoy is a brand name

I sit about ten rows from the back of k4 upper holte, I dont mind when Ozzy is on belting out Crazy Train but the rest is too loud. It distorts, and being right up at the back of the Holte it bounces off the back walls of the stand.

When I saw the thread title I assumed we were going to be saying how quiet it was. I'm in the back of the DE Lower and I thought the pre-match intros were far too quiet.

It probably says more about how old I'm getting although I didn't think my hearing had quite packed up yet.

You can tell it's on it's limits though as Wittonite says - the distortion / clarity is pretty bad.

Also sit in K4 and agree it is too loud. It is not painfully loud but is too much to have a conversation over it

It is either too loud or too quiet depending on the day (usually too loud). I assume it is at least 10 years old maybe even 20 or more which is why it’s crap

My nippa had ear buds in and it was still way to loud. I shall send Lee preece an email.

Glad to know others are suffering with it as well. I have messaged Lee preece and he has responded saying he will pass it on to his colleagues who are responsible for the tanoy system. Here's hoping.