The Tammy Abraham Thread | Page 9 | Vital Football

The Tammy Abraham Thread

Tammy is a very good goalscorer and has a great attitude but as said earlier his hold up play isn't the best .

He's not the messiah though.

He's not only a very good goal scorer, he's the best one we have. If he goes then Kodjia goes into the middle, fitness doubts and all. In his favour Kodjia has the ability to create chances for himself but it leaves us really light if he gets injured. Look at the state of our midfield without Jack.

If Tammy does go we will need to add a striker to our January shopping list. Kodjia, Davis and Hogan have poor injury records and Hogan is also shit as well IMO.
I dont really get the issue with loan signings personally. No, you dont want half a team of them, but 1 or 2 quality ones can make all the difference to the team.

If Tammy does go we will need to add a striker to our January shopping list. Kodjia, Davis and Hogan have poor injury records and Hogan is also shit as well IMO.
I dont really get the issue with loan signings personally. No, you dont want half a team of them, but 1 or 2 quality ones can make all the difference to the team.
The problem with the one or two quality ones is that when it happens as possibly now that they depart for whatever reason it leaves a bloody big hole that has to be filled at short notice.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/foot...million-wolves-bid-tammy-abraham-aston-villa/

Latest news dare I say fake news.

Personally I think Chelsea will play the long game here and take the gamble that they'll get 25M for a player who looks on target for 25+ goals this year.

Honestly wouldn't blame him for leaving especially if its Wolves because the other names he has been linked to looks like a temporary step forward. We're a shambles and have so far to go, Bruce left us in a better place than when he took over but we've an aging squad and multiple gaps to fill in the summer.

The problem with the one or two quality ones is that when it happens as possibly now that they depart for whatever reason it leaves a bloody big hole that has to be filled at short notice.

Yeah but how often does that happen, its just bad luck this time round if true. Every team in this league gets a few loan players in from PL teams. Wolves had half a team on loan last season, Fulham probably wouldn't have got promoted if it weren't for Mitrovic, Cardiff had a couple as well.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/foot...million-wolves-bid-tammy-abraham-aston-villa/

Latest news dare I say fake news.

Personally I think Chelsea will play the long game here and take the gamble that they'll get 25M for a player who looks on target for 25+ goals this year.

Honestly wouldn't blame him for leaving especially if its Wolves because the other names he has been linked to looks like a temporary step forward. We're a shambles and have so far to go, Bruce left us in a better place than when he took over but we've an aging squad and multiple gaps to fill in the summer.

Yeah but how often does that happen, its just bad luck this time round if true. Every team in this league gets a few loan players in from PL teams. Wolves had half a team on loan last season, Fulham probably wouldn't have got promoted if it weren't for Mitrovic, Cardiff had a couple as well.
Yeh good point mate but I just get so pissed of when its us.

Surely he’s worth more than that
Apparently they want £40m for Hudson-odoi (who?) so a 21 year old with 50 senior goals already at a decent level must be worth closer to £30m at least. If £18m is all it is then that’s a kick in the face as it will ruin our season and if we got promoted this season we could have paid that fee easily

Last edited:
Yesterday the sun claimed that Chelsea were recalling him to loan him to a premier league club. Yesterday Sarri said he wasn't being recalled. Today the sun are making these claims about wolves. The sun are known liars and I would not trust them on anything.

Quote from Dean Smith on the BBC website
"He's enjoying himself as a person and developing as a player," said Smith. "All three parties (Abraham, Chelsea and Villa) seem very happy with what's going on.
"There will always be speculation but I'll be amazed if he, Chelsea or ourselves would want to upset that."

All fake news.

Like DS said yesterday.

Tammy is happy.
Villa are happy
Chelsea are happy.

With the loan and how it's gone for all parties involved.

Nothing to see here.

Silly season now the Grealish story is going nowhere this month.

Wonder what's next?

Mcginn to Celtic I reckon.

All fake news.

Like DS said yesterday.

Tammy is happy.
Villa are happy
Chelsea are happy.

With the loan and how it's gone for all parties involved.

Nothing to see here.

Silly season now the Grealish story is going nowhere this month.

Wonder what's next?

Mcginn to Celtic I reckon.

McGinn to Celtic at the end of the season will happen if we are not promoted, as will JG to a premier league team.