The Tammy Abraham Thread | Page 8 | Vital Football

The Tammy Abraham Thread

I think we'd miss him massively and it would finish our chances of the play offs. I shudder to think where we'd be without his goals so far this season. I'm not confident we could cope without him.
The remainder of the season would become an exercise in telling ourselves that we're building for next year. Which I take it as read anyway since we need to be planning for promotion this year and life in the Premier League next year.

I personally think he could make it at the highest level because he has an instinct of where he needs to be to meet the ball. How many times have I sat at VP watching “strikers” fail to get on the end of anything? A friend of mine berates him for missing so many but I just say congratulate him for being in the right positions.
He would be a massive loss and we have to live in the hope of signing him should we get promoted. He might actually be enjoying it here!

His reading of balls into the box is unreal.

Movement that our other strikers should be learning from.

Big news from Alan Nixon ( rarely wrong when he puts his name to anything ) reckons Wolves are putting huge bid in and Chelsea will sell if good enough.

His reading of balls into the box is unreal.

Movement that our other strikers should be learning from.

Big news from Alan Nixon ( rarely wrong when he puts his name to anything ) reckons Wolves are putting huge bid in and Chelsea will sell if good enough.

I dont see Wolves creating enough chances for him to be a huge success there. They're a decent team but their strikers aren't getting more than a couple of chances a game.

Be lucky to have him here for the rest of the season. If Wolves are in for him at the right price, he will go, no brainer! Better financial package and a chance to establish him self at a mid table Premier League side with ambition.

Failing promotion this year, next season without Axel, Tammy, Jack and SJM will be a real test for DS. Especially as recruitment is out of his hands. We'd better hope that Jesus really can perform miracles.

It would be a blow, no question. But that's always the risk of loan deals - we have recalled Elphick and Steer, both playing important roles at Hull and Charlton by all accounts.

It is what it is. If Tammy goes, Kodjia will likely be restored to his proper position and may just rediscover the form that brought him nearly 20 goals in his first season with us.

It would be a blow, no question. But that's always the risk of loan deals - we have recalled Elphick and Steer, both playing important roles at Hull and Charlton by all accounts.

It is what it is. If Tammy goes, Kodjia will likely be restored to his proper position and may just rediscover the form that brought him nearly 20 goals in his first season with us.
I posted same about the loan system yesterday. It is a port in a storm job. Far better to build your own team and have a measure of control over your players. We have had to rebuild again this season after loan players went home last season and with Tammy going and possibly Axel following its a big question mark if you dont get the loan terms right in the first place or as in our case last year you dont achieve your goal.

Loan deals, always building on sand. No wonder Smith wants to move away from them.

Be a right blow if he does go, he's our only threat

I posted same about the loan system yesterday. It is a port in a storm job. Far better to build your own team and have a measure of control over your players. We have had to rebuild again this season after loan players went home last season and with Tammy going and possibly Axel following its a big question mark if you dont get the loan terms right in the first place or as in our case last year you dont achieve your goal.

As an aside, wasn't Tuanzebe injured for a large part of his loan last season as well? Just send him back and wish him well - no use to us injured and not our player anyhow.

The Sun - the paper that broke the news that Thierry Henry was our new manager in the summer? This may or may not happen, but I don't put a lot of faith in the Sun having an exclusive.

As an aside, wasn't Tuanzebe injured for a large part of his loan last season as well? Just send him back and wish him well - no use to us injured and not our player anyhow.
Just tried to google a few thing re his injuries and all I can find is that he signed for us in January last year but was recalled due to injury after five starts.

The Sun - the paper that broke the news that Thierry Henry was our new manager in the summer? This may or may not happen, but I don't put a lot of faith in the Sun having an exclusive.
Yes I agree Merd but the problem is as you know once the rumour mill starts it becomes self fulfilling, the player is unsettled and the rest just follows on.

Loan deals, always building on sand. No wonder Smith wants to move away from them.

Be a right blow if he does go, he's our only threat

It would be a blow but Kodija will go back in the middle and score a few. Its why he is sulking on the wing. He probably wont get as many as Tammy unfortunately.