The Tammy Abraham Thread | Page 35 | Vital Football

The Tammy Abraham Thread

Others have stated before that he only scored 6 goals after Xmas, has limited ability to hold up the ball and bring others into play. Think we could have dodged a bullet here. Maybe he will make it, maybe he won't. I thank him for his contribution and wish him luck in the future.

He wasn't wedded to our cause and would have been a Wolves player had it not been for EPL rules about not being able to play for 3 clubs in a season. He has ambition, believes in himself (despite his limitations) so I say adios amigo. Hopefully we have already moved on with Wesley and a.n.other.

Others have stated before that he only scored 6 goals after Xmas, has limited ability to hold up the ball and bring others into play. Think we could have dodged a bullet here. Maybe he will make it, maybe he won't. I thank him for his contribution and wish him luck in the future.

He wasn't wedded to our cause and would have been a Wolves player had it not been for EPL rules about not being able to play for 3 clubs in a season. He has ambition, believes in himself (despite his limitations) so I say adios amigo. Hopefully we have already moved on with Wesley and a.n.other.
Think he could have gone to Wolves tbf as I don't think the reserve games or whatever it was counted but I think he probably turned them down because he wants to give it a shot at Chelsea can't blame him though he's been there since he was a babby.

Think he could have gone to Wolves tbf as I don't think the reserve games or whatever it was counted but I think he probably turned them down because he wants to give it a shot at Chelsea can't blame him though he's been there since he was a babby.
Not blaming him, just don't think he was necessarily the answer for us at this time. I may be proved wrong, he has all the physical attributes, but he did struggle after Xmas. Many posts on here asking questions about his level of contribution to individual games (including play-off games).

Not blaming him, just don't think he was necessarily the answer for us at this time. I may be proved wrong, he has all the physical attributes, but he did struggle after Xmas. Many posts on here asking questions about his level of contribution to individual games (including play-off games).
I Agree mate

Thought he was good, although needs to develop more. He'll do that better with better players around him, so giving it a go at Chelsea is right for him. He won't play every game, but that's good as it takes the pressure off him.

He had a stellar first half of the season for us, and let's not forget he was a big part of that winning streak which got us to the playoff's, even if he wasn't scoring much. He's very much a Chelsea player, but his attitude with us can't be faulted. Hope he does well.

I think he'll be a top striker if he's developed properly. Whether Chelsea will do that is another matter. I'm certain that Smith and his team would have relished turning him into a proper, top level striker.

Whatever happens to him I wish him well as he played a huge part in our promotion. I'm sure he'll be warmly received whenever he returns to Villa Park with whoever he's playing for.

Gutted in a way, wanted him to have a mare and come back to us on the cheap next Summer.

May still happen but he looks top quality now at this level.

Great player and will definitely get a fantastic reception at Villa.

Gutted in a way, wanted him to have a mare and come back to us on the cheap next Summer.

May still happen but he looks top quality now at this level.
Great player and will definitely get a fantastic reception at Villa.
I have something else to thanking him for. Whilst reading about him I read that his girlfriend is a vlogger, Would never have known what one of those was without him Although it does not sound like a proper job

Agreed. We love Tammy.
Agreed sirdennis. Leaving aside his footballing abilities he always came across as a genuine sort of a chap who was central to our promotion last season and is assured of a big welcome back at Villa Park.