The Tammy Abraham Thread | Page 30 | Vital Football

The Tammy Abraham Thread

If we go up, we will need a better all round player than Tammy. His hold up play is not good enough, he would also miss too many sitters at PL level

If we go up, we will need a better all round player than Tammy. His hold up play is not good enough, he would also miss too many sitters at PL level

Silhillvilla don't you think if he was in a team with a few English prem players he would not be able to repeat his on loan goal tallys.
He was never going to get a look in at Chelsea with thier team , but I do think he could hack it in the Prem with another team .
Hopefully us

My gut feel says no. Chelsea opted for giroud over him , why ?? Also Highuan who is no spring chicken. He scores 1 in 3 sitters I'd say in the EFL, he won't get that many chances in the PL. I'd say he's about a 9-11 goal a season PL player currently. Of course he could improve.

We know he needs improvement but I think that will come with the club who gives him his chance, and I really think we could do that for him ...... if we get promotion.

:bounce:

If we were to go up I'd sign him but also another top of the line centre forward so we don't have to just rely on him. I really do think that he'll be a regular international before too long though, he's got a bit of everything and more importantly gets himself in great positions.

If we were to go up I'd sign him but also another top of the line centre forward so we don't have to just rely on him. I really do think that he'll be a regular international before too long though, he's got a bit of everything and more importantly gets himself in great positions.
I question whether Tammy could do it for us in the Prem too. If we could only sign one of our loan players I would opt for Mings

I thought he was back fit this week? He could not confirm last night if he would be back before the season ends.....

WTF!!!

Dunno mate - i thought Smith said he was back fit ?

This time last year the goals dried up and we failed at the crucial time, we need him back FFS.....