The Tammy Abraham Thread | Page 40 | Vital Football

The Tammy Abraham Thread

I don't know what the media are saying but Andy Jacobs on TalkSport, a huge Chelsea fan, doesn't reckon that Tammy is worth more than £25-30m despite him being last season's top scorer. He bases this on Tammy losing his status as first choice and another striker being brought in since.

I would argue that Tammy is worth more to Villa than pretty much any ther side as he doesn't need time to aclimatise to the league and he doesn't need time to fit in at Villa, he is a pretty unique prospect in this regard and should slot right in. So to Villa, if not to other clubs, I expect he'd be worth £10-15m more.

Thoughts?

I don't know what the media are saying but Andy Jacobs on TalkSport, a huge Chelsea fan, doesn't reckon that Tammy is worth more than £25-30m despite him being last season's top scorer. He bases this on Tammy losing his status as first choice and another striker being brought in since.

I would argue that Tammy is worth more to Villa than pretty much any ther side as he doesn't need time to aclimatise to the league and he doesn't need time to fit in at Villa, he is a pretty unique prospect in this regard and should slot right in. So to Villa, if not to other clubs, I expect he'd be worth £10-15m more.

Thoughts?

Think that's right. £40m for Tammy would be worth it.