The 'TALK SHITE' thread | Vital Football

The 'TALK SHITE' thread

RedRoss

Vital Squad Member
Here you go lads...lets see if this works and all the crap can go on this thread leaving other threads free for related posts.

The main problem with everyone spouting rubbish on this thread...no one will have anything to say on the other threads :19:

Its a good forum just don't let them find out your kids name because its accepted as banter on PON to abuse them personally.

I think it's agood idea...no one wants to pm nonsense because no one else can read it...and lets face it...most of the abuse/shite that is sprouted on these forums is down to attention seeking and wanting to prove how tough a person is behind the key board...Just let them have one thread...that they can say what they like (within legal limits) and let off a bit of steam :)
Well...theoretically its a good idea ;)

I'll have a bash

I believe Billy Davies would have got us promoted and wasn't at all a prick who created division everywhere he went but always managed to slide off with a nice bit of compo as deep down he couldn't give a fook about anyone but himself

forest lad - 17/6/2014 12:30

BobbyL - 17/6/2014 12:05

Is it really still going? Dearie me Derek.

Like your drone me owd, it's still going.

Admitdly the Muircat was responsible for 20% of the membership but it's still going.

Old Fat Boy needs to do a bit of advertising now he's single.

Calvin Plummer - 17/6/2014 11:57

I'll have a bash

I believe Billy Davies would have got us promoted and wasn't at all a prick who created division everywhere he went but always managed to slide off with a nice bit of compo as deep down he couldn't give a fook about anyone but himself

Nice try...trouble is I agree...with the latter.

Its the Fawaz bashers that get right up my nose
:56:

BobbyL - 17/6/2014 12:51

forest lad - 17/6/2014 12:30

BobbyL - 17/6/2014 12:05

Is it really still going? Dearie me Derek.

Like your drone me owd, it's still going.

Admitdly the Muircat was responsible for 20% of the membership but it's still going.

Old Fat Boy needs to do a bit of advertising now he's single.

JP???

You're behind the times duck he died

Climbed to the top shelf of his walk in fridge & nose dived to his death

RIP

The funeral service was quite touching though as a mark (FFS no real names) of respect we had a minutes flatulence.

McWoany - 17/6/2014 14:12

Climbed to the top shelf of his walk in fridge & nose dived to his death

RIP

The funeral service was quite touching though as a mark (FFS no real names) of respect we had a minutes flatulence.

And on the 3rd Day he rose again :19: :19: :19:

He's up there now drinking Bacardi breezers & lemon daiquiris at the great barbecue in the sky!

Miss you man! I'd give anything for another chance with the JPenis.