The Takeover Thread - NUFC Sold - Ashley & Co GONE!!! | Page 78 | Vital Football

The Takeover Thread - NUFC Sold - Ashley & Co GONE!!!

I think it’s nothing more than a change in plan by PIF and KSA. They seem to be dumping shares in other high profile companies such as Disney and Facebook. They’ve used the delay to get out of dodge and simply written the £17M or so to Ashley off. There’s no will to revisit or take to arbitration or sue or anything. They simply don’t want to buy Newcastle anymore.

Ashley is expected to give a statement which will no doubt blame everyone but himself. He will inevitably call certain alleged bidders for the club a complete waste of time. He will use the Covid pandemic as and excuse not to spend money even though the fat **** has just bought Dave Whelan out of some of DW Sports' assets. Also there's that £17m non refundable deposit that could be added to the measley transfer fund.

Funny how SDU are the only club in the world who have had their budget cut due to the Scamdemic. Where is the tv money btw? What happened to every penny the club makes? That would certainly include the £17m from the Saudis.

Think we know what every penny the club makes actually means!

Every penny the club IS ALLOWED to make after about 80% (probably more) of profits is paid to Shite Direct under some trade deal the fat **** has. He conned Rangers with something similar and he only owned 9% of Rangers at the time, imagine the fucking percentage at SDU when the **** owns the lot!

As per usual the only one that has benefited from all of this is a certain Mr Ashley. Got a thrilling season ahead, with cabbage heed trying to avoid relegation. Wonder which unwanted records he can gain.

45 year old this year, never seen Newcastle United win anything and in those 45 years have seen them play decent, entertaining football for about 5 seasons. Ffs it's the hope that kills you.

Its depressing when you see the same old lineup of mediocrity and Gayle limping off. Must be the only club in The Premiership with no strikers. The only real hope was the takeover and that seems to have drifted into space. Probably a good thing no spectators at least if its on tv you can turn it off. Meanwhile expect a lot of media and Management chatter about so called aces that are in fact anything but.

Its gone awfully quiet on the takeover front which means that fuck all is happening although the damage that Ashley has done to the fanbase just makes us take that 1% chance that something could be going on silently to keep us hanging on.

Aside from that this is the most depressing it's been. Didn't even look for a link today and I only found out it started at 2 when I logged on to twatter at half past

Any transfers, if any, being done one at a time as Charnley cannot handle any multi tasking. What a bunch of clowns. No interest in the new season with the circus still in town.

TBH no news in the press is a good sign for me, and i remain confident that a deal and compromise can be reached.
Certainly the utterances by EUFA, and FIFA recently about crown states being club owners, together with lack of statement from the Ashley camp, are decent.
If it had all gone wrong, the fat one would have been keen to ship the blame, the fact he has not, says to me, it is not over with PCP, similarly, he has seemingly discounted the Chinks, and ol' Henry....

TBH no news in the press is a good sign for me, and i remain confident that a deal and compromise can be reached.
Certainly the utterances by EUFA, and FIFA recently about crown states being club owners, together with lack of statement from the Ashley camp, are decent.
If it had all gone wrong, the fat one would have been keen to ship the blame, the fact he has not, says to me, it is not over with PCP, similarly, he has seemingly discounted the Chinks, and ol' Henry....

Nice racism !