The Super John McGinn Thread | Page 3 | Vital Football

The Super John McGinn Thread

Another good thing to come out of this is the great reaction on all social media from the Hibernian fans thanking him and wishing him well at Villa:clap:

What a contrast to the Bristol City and Fulham fans reacting with a load of bile towards the Villa over this Bryan switch. You'd think the silly bastards had won the European Cup:rolleyes:

That's why personally I have no time for them or Bryan and now we move on.

Last edited:
I'm obviously missing something here. Why is this flag entitled "SJM"?

My worry is Bruce insistence that the ball goes wide at every opportunity. He clearly is a player that can pick the central forward pass and drive through the middle. Will he be told otherwise. This is why I don't think we have seen the best from Connor.

You watch Hourihane and the other midfielders. They pass backwards and sideways when there is the opportunity to turn and take the space in central areas.

Bruce remains the man for me currently but this issue drives me to distraction at times.
Agree Melon. I said the same in an earlier thread that I hope Bruce doesnt shackle him. The backwards sideways stuff drives me crazy.
I understand when there is nothing on, but when you look at the way we demolished Bristol and Wolves last season and some of the away wins were quick decisive attacks got goals its really annoying.

Just saw that Rodgers clip on SSN, he looked genuinely gutted to miss out on McGinn.

Then the SSN presenter said... "So Celtic have missed out on McGinn.... for now..."

Oh fuck off you Sky wankers!

Just saw that Rodgers clip on SSN, he looked genuinely gutted to miss out on McGinn.

Then the SSN presenter said... "So Celtic have missed out on McGinn.... for now..."

Oh fuck off you Sky wankers!

"Sky sources are reporting that John McGinn is gutted to have missed out on a move to celtic"

He'll only play for them if it doesn't work out for us, or at the end of his career.

"Sky sources are reporting that John McGinn is gutted to have missed out on a move to celtic"

He'll only play for them if it doesn't work out for us, or at the end of his career.

Apparently he is disheartened and disillusioned because he had a deal Agreed that if the right price came in from a top club he will be allowed to leave. He will not be signing a new contract after 4 years and will be running it down From now