The Super John McGinn Thread | Vital Football

The Super John McGinn Thread

Said it earlier in another thread that I hope that this is finally the Ryan Woods style midfielder we have craved for years. Picking passes, popping up in defence and attack positions and creating that drive through the middle that we haven't had in God knows how long.

This is from BBC sport report on Hibs weekend win

"Hibs could find themselves in a similar position to their visitors should McGinn be sold before the closure of the transfer window.

The Scotland international will have again impressed any watching scouts after bossing the midfield in the style that has led to failed Celtic bids and interest from Brighton and Hove Albion".

It continues....

"As for McGinn, his skill and tireless running will surely see a substantial bid being received from a club south of the border before the transfer window closes in England on Thursday. If not, his worth to the club on the pitch may prove enough for the Hibs board to turn down any improved offer from Celtic".

Fingers crossed eh?

Listening to him speak, I've got a good feeling about this boy. Welcome John, lets hope you can become our next Scottish hero. UTV

Of the lads I've never heard of that we've brought in then
this fella sounds a decent signing
(if we play him and he's not filling in at fullback obv.)