One nil super Mcguinn

Last edited:
Follow follow follow
Aston Villa's the team to follow
Coz there's nobody better
Than John McGinniesta
He's the best little Scotsman we know

Post from a FB group of which I am a member:

Here in Edinburgh, where I am for the Festival, I find that Aston Villa is currently the most popular English football team in Scotland. Celtic's dominance and perceived arrogance does not make them popular with other football supporters north of the border. So when John McGinn opted to join Villa rather than Celtic, their failure to sign a player who supported them since boyhood has made them a laughing stock. John McGinn's grandfather was, at one time, Chairman of Celtic Football Club. A victory over Celtic is much celebrated, even if it is by an English team....

:clap::wahey::utv:

Good job you didnt believe the Celtic could give you champions league football ...blah......blah.... John.

To be fair they could have. If the 'preliminary preliminary not quite the first qualifying round, matches count you could have played champions league .

Since I first saw McGinn play, it's been driving me crazy trying to figure out who his way of moving reminds me of.
Well I think I've finally figured it out, I think McGinn has a touch of the Benito Carbonne's about him.

We've had at least one Scot in our team every time we've been successful.
Maybe we should go and get Scott McKenna from Aberdeen and John Souttar from Hearts either in the January or Summer transfer windows. Two International centrebacks, just for those who don't know the names and a pairing, Souttar playing on the right and McKenna on the left.

We've had at least one Scot in our team every time we've been successful.
Maybe we should go and get Scott McKenna from Aberdeen and John Souttar from Hearts either in the January or Summer transfer windows. Two International centrebacks, just for those who don't know the names and a pairing, Souttar playing on the right and McKenna on the left.

But would they be happy playing as full backs :innocent:

McGinn is the one player who I think has been consistently good, when I've seen him anyway. The only player this season who looks to have any energy.