The Super John McGinn Thread | Page 57 | Vital Football

The Super John McGinn Thread

I could see Liverpool having an interest in him as he would suit Klopps high intensity, pressing style.
Would they be prepared to pay enough to tempt us though? Not so sure, as he's an important cog in our team, so it would surely take a silly offer for us to let him go.

I could see Liverpool having an interest in him as he would suit Klopps high intensity, pressing style.
Would they be prepared to pay enough to tempt us though? Not so sure, as he's an important cog in our team, so it would surely take a silly offer for us to let him go.
I suppose it depends on how good Sanson is, and if we can land Ward Prowse for less than we can get for SJM, or if we feel the new Pogba in Chukwuemeka is going to make an impact. There is a price and a time to sell every player even SJM. I don't think that is now.

I really like John McGinn but at £50m, you'd have to think about it.

I suppose it depends on how good Sanson is, and if we can land Ward Prowse for less than we can get for SJM, or if we feel the new Pogba in Chukwuemeka is going to make an impact. There is a price and a time to sell every player even SJM. I don't think that is now.
I really like John McGinn but at £50m, you'd have to think about it.

Every player has his price to some extent, but for me selling him would send the wrong message to the rest of the squad & potential targets. Telling the likes of Liverpool to jog on with their £50m would let others know we mean business and are serious about pushing for the top 6.
He's also Jacks mate so helps keep him happy

The football market is in a weird place right now. It used to be that every PL player was worth something. Now, it can be difficult to move on players you don't want. They end up running down their contracts and leaving for free.

The ESL clubs used to make the running in the transfer market by signing the new big thing for mega money and then the selling clubs would look to splash that cash on replacements.

The ESL clubs are all broke now. Barcalona are resorting to free transfers. A lot of clubs are in trouble because of Covid and are desperate for money. Thankfully, we aren't one of them.

Liverpool might fancy SJM but I can't see that it would make financial sense to sign him when there will be much cheaper options out there, especially in France.

It's not actually McGinn, although everyone seems to think it is on Instagram. He's tagged a mate in the video, and the lad has full tat sleeves

Yeah I realised that, I posted on his Instagram myself as i noticed he has tattoos so must be a mate, forgot to update on here , I thought at the beginning he just got fat again and it was his hairy chest 😂😂😂