The Super John McGinn Thread | Page 12 | Vital Football

The Super John McGinn Thread

Fresh from winning the Chinese Grand prix by running it. SJM has the afternoon off.

He is playing golf to relax

He is currently in Augusta having played 3 rounds in an hour to catch up. He is now on the back nine of his 4th round and ahead by 3 shots.

Go John !

If he picks up a 14th yellow between now and the playoffs I'd assume he'll be 'rested' for a few games.

There's no way you could risk him.

Could be worse things than a fresh and rested John McGinn for the playoffs anyway.

Really important we win on Friday, seal our playoff spot, and give the manager the option to leave players out, either for rest or fear of a booking.

If he picks up a 14th yellow between now and the playoffs I'd assume he'll be 'rested' for a few games.

There's no way you could risk him.

Could be worse things than a fresh and rested John McGinn for the playoffs anyway.

Really important we win on Friday, seal our playoff spot, and give the manager the option to leave players out, either for rest or fear of a booking.

Yes - rest him against Norwich and Leeds and feed him on raw meat to get him ready for the play offs.

Do we need him to beat Bolton, or even Millwall at VP? Would we have enough with trio of JG, CH & GW?

I’d rest him now then back for the momentum run in against Leeds and Norwich (only Leeds if he gets a yellow in that game!)

Playing with fire resting people while playoffs aren't assured.

I'd play full strength on Friday for sure. Get that 3 points in the bag and maybe rest him on Monday if we're looking safe.

Playing with fire resting people while playoffs aren't assured.

I'd play full strength on Friday for sure. Get that 3 points in the bag and maybe rest him on Monday if we're looking safe.

Yes ,. Need to make sure we are in the play offs first.

Can't take any chances having Leeds and Norwich as the last two games. We don't want to end up having to win one of those.