The Super John McGinn Thread | Page 11 | Vital Football

The Super John McGinn Thread

For all the divided opinion regarding Bruce's reign this is one thing we can all agree on...the signing of this little magician was a masterstroke...and for a pittance. Can see why Hibs fans raved about him. The best midfield signing for an eternity. Second half performance last night epitomised everything that's gd about him. Bloody brilliant.

Nah.

Bruce had nothing to do with it because Mcginn can play attacking football. Must have been the director of football that signed him :grinning:

Yeah - Doris was the one behind the signing of McGinn. When she was asked what she was looking for, she said, with a glint in her eye, "a man that can go all night" and that is how SJM ended up at Villa Park.

Yes and SJM runs to India picks the tea for Doris then runs home and puts the kettle on.

Absolutely bleeding ridiculous he hasnt got Player of the Month. In fact, has he won one all season ?.

Best player in this division by a country mile. Different type of player to Jack. It is like comparing Kenny Dalgleish to Glenn Hoddle. But I know which one I would have had out of them.

Maybe it will work in our favour if he goes under the radar though. Hopefully , come Sept 1st, we still have them both

Absolutely bleeding ridiculous he hasnt got Player of the Month. In fact, has he won one all season ?.

Best player in this division by a country mile. Different type of player to Jack. It is like comparing Kenny Dalgleish to Glenn Hoddle. But I know which one I would have had out of them.

Maybe it will work in our favour if he goes under the radar though. Hopefully , come Sept 1st, we still have them both

It was done on a vote Holtelower. Our mighty leader put a link up urging us to vote for him.

If we do not go up this season, we will get big big money for him.

If the worst comes to the worst and we have to sell Jack and Mcginn I think we could easily get 50m for them. Should be enough to wipe out any ffp worries and build a new team in the championship if needs be.