The Super Bowl Thread | Vital Football

The Super Bowl Thread

CDX_EIRE

Vital Football Legend
I thought it was worth posting this, had a little search but got too lazy after I checked the section page of the search.

It half time right now and 43-year-old Tom Bradys Tampa Bay Buccaneers are winning 20-3. Absolutely insane. It reminds of when AC Milan released Pirlo at like 33 like he as done and over the hill and it was time to move on. Juventus picked him up and he played another good 2 or 3 seasons if not more and helped them absolutely boss the league.

He was already in contention for the greatest ever but if Brady wins tonight there is no doubt.

Watched until HT.

Took a risk as although Tampa were in so much control The Chiefs have a good comeback record so I thought I might miss a classic.

Brady now won more Super Bowls individually than any franchise.

Yup, it's over. 31-9 for Tampa Bay Buccaneers
I think the win for Tampa was against the odds as well.

Yup, it's over. 31-9 for Tampa Bay Buccaneers
I think the win for Tampa was against the odds as well.

It was I think a lot of people expected KC to dominate them. My friend lost a decent bit of money betting on a substantial KC win.

Made it through to early in the 4th quarter, then woke up on the sofa at 5:30.
Good to see a dominant defence win the game when the league are doing everything they can to make life easier for the offences.
One good thing about Tampa Bay winning is that they’re owned by the Glazers, and any success they have will get right up the noses of ManU fans