The Summer 2021 Transfer Rumour Thread | Page 224 | Vital Football

The Summer 2021 Transfer Rumour Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What exactly constitutes ‘opened negotiations with’ ? Is this the next step after ‘preparing a bid’? Have Villa received a fax then, is that what they mean?

I just get more anxious when this shite comes from a more reputable/ reliable newspaper. I expect this from the sun, the mirror, the Birmingham Mail, but the guardian gets my ticker going 😥

Even if there is doesn't mean he has to go if he doesn't want to, I think he's fed up with playing second fiddle Sterling, there again Pep is not southgate
i honestly think he will stay . Be disgusted if he deserts the club. But this is modern day football so we will see,

I just get more anxious when this shite comes from a more reputable/ reliable newspaper. I expect this from the sun, the mirror, the Birmingham Mail, but the guardian gets my ticker going 😥
To be fair you would expect City to open negotiation that's how transfers are done, it's no different to use putting in three offers to Arsenal for Smith Rowe. Just before City have contacted Villa, it does not mean thats jack is going anywhere.

The Guardian and every other site carrying this story have printed the article because they know that it's guaranteed to plenty of clicks

I think he'll stay but some reputable people reporting this and this shit is leaking from somewhere
The club could put and end to this and just come out and say Jack is staying or not, I doubt jack would even need to be in the country to sign a new contract but not many people would begrudge him a move to play Champions League.

Sick to death of reading the crap related to ‘will he, won’t he’ ‘have they, haven’t they,‘ ‘will we, won’t we’…blah blah blah……ultimately pretty clear City want him, we don’t want to sell him, we will demand £100m plus, Man City will refuse to pay so much, we will offer Jack another improved contract…..good chance he will sign it…..and all the media can then go back to bigging up Harry Kane’s ‘definite‘ move to the oh so bloody wonderful Manchester City!

What I still don't understand after it has allegedly been a "done deal" for ages according to some, why would Grealish bother doing 3 smiley emojis with love hearts on Buendia social media post of his first day at training a couple of weeks ago?

Sick to death of reading the crap related to ‘will he, won’t he’ ‘have they, haven’t they,‘ ‘will we, won’t we’…blah blah blah……ultimately pretty clear City want him, we don’t want to sell him, we will demand £100m plus, Man City will refuse to pay so much, we will offer Jack another improved contract…..good chance he will sign it…..and all the media can then go back to bigging up Harry Kane’s ‘definite‘ move to the oh so bloody wonderful Manchester City!

I would counter it with a bid for KDB, Until we are taken seriously by the media this bollocks will surround us every season.

I expect Spurs fans are sick of the Harry Kane stuff, has anyone actually seen Harry say. "I want to leave Spurs" I very much doubt those actual words have come out of his mouth. Everyone has been told they have but I bet they haven't

I would counter it with a bid for KDB, Until we are taken seriously by the media this bollocks will surround us every season.

I expect Spurs fans are sick of the Harry Kane stuff, has anyone actually seen Harry say. "I want to leave Spurs" I very much doubt those actual words have come out of his mouth. Everyone has been told they have but I bet they haven't

I think this interview was very telling from Kane in all honesty, saying with the rebuilding happening, that cross roads is there and he needs to speak to the club and wants to be playing in the biggest games in the biggest moments, watching the English teams in the Champions League, and those are the games he wants to be involved in.

He’ll have an honest conversation with the Chairman, but ultimately it’s about him, and what’s the best for him and his career at this moment in time, he’s given the club 16 years of his life.

Sounds to me that if Spurs don’t spend absolutely massive this season he wants out.

I think this interview was very telling from Kane in all honesty, saying with the rebuilding happening, that cross roads is there and he needs to speak to the club and wants to be playing in the biggest games in the biggest moments, watching the English teams in the Champions League, and those are the games he wants to be involved in.

He’ll have an honest conversation with the Chairman, but ultimately it’s about him, and what’s the best for him and his career at this moment in time, he’s given the club 16 years of his life.

Sounds to me that if Spurs don’t spend absolutely massive this season he wants out.

Yes but he hasn't actually said he wants out , it's all about interpretation or he is blackmailing spurs to spend big . He doesn't WANT to leave

Status
Not open for further replies.