The Summer 2021 Transfer Rumour Thread | Page 216 | Vital Football

The Summer 2021 Transfer Rumour Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
On a serious note Harrison will have worked with him before and must think theres more talent there to be tapped into. Talent the useless Olbion lot couldn't bring to the surface.

We have younger players whose careers are more advanced than his. Maybe we are doing A chelsea and signing players to loan out and make money that way.

He was on loan last season at Cheltenham Town. Their fans all seem to say he was very average with a poor first touch and that league 2 is his level.

Yeah I heard similar. Apparently the only stumbling block to the move last week was JT.

Pobga and Ferdinand are close and Rio 'advised' him to steer clear while JT was around.

Now that obstacle has been removed, fully expecting him to sign by the end of the week. Hourihane going in the opposite direction as a make weight. Solksjaer apparently a big fan of his since his Cardiff days.
And you say it all with such a straight face 😂😂😂

He was on loan last season at Cheltenham Town. Their fans all seem to say he was very average with a poor first touch and that league 2 is his level.

Strange one, a little like Leicester signing that young left-back we released. Was it Mitch Clark? Again 20-21 never played above league two and even though he did well we still let him go.

Looks like this will be agreed over the next couple of days. We apparently offered £25m they want closer to £30m. I can see the deal being agreed at around £28m. Leverkusen need the cash and he is their most saleable asset.

Can't say I know much about him apart from hearing his name, but watched this earlier today, and I know it's a Youtube video and how much everyone loves them, but it's an official Bundesliga one with a voice over describing his attributes. It could be a pretty exciting signing.

Can't say I know much about him apart from hearing his name, but watched this earlier today, and I know it's a Youtube video and how much everyone loves them, but it's an official Bundesliga one with a voice over describing his attributes. It could be a pretty exciting signing.

I’m a YouTube skeptic, but from that he looks like he has a lot more power and is more direct than Bert. Very exciting player, from what I’ve seen and read in recent days. His name rings a bell but I’m not going to pretend I know much about him otherwise

Status
Not open for further replies.