The Summer 2021 Transfer Rumour Thread | Page 147 | Vital Football

The Summer 2021 Transfer Rumour Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Young Josh put up this clue (below) so it looks like he's signing for the Villa?

Leicester, Leeds, Wolves and Aston Villa among the Premier League clubs tracking 16-year-old Fleetwood Town starlet Josh Feeney... with England and Scotland fighting over his allegiance
  • Several Premier League clubs are interested in Fleetwood Town's Josh Feeney
  • Leicester, Leeds, Wolves and Aston Villa have made contact over 16-year-old
  • England and Scotland have called Feeney up to their Under-16 level squads

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...eetwood-Town-teenage-starlet-Josh-Feeney.html

Latest rumour I’ve found is somebody called Manu Garcia. Attacking midfielder, 23 years old. Real Sociadad and Olympic Marseilles also supposed to be interested. Found it on Twitter. Don’t know which team he plays for.

Latest rumour I’ve found is somebody called Manu Garcia. Attacking midfielder, 23 years old. Real Sociadad and Olympic Marseilles also supposed to be interested. Found it on Twitter. Don’t know which team he plays for.

Man City had a kid called Manu Garcia Alonzo a couple of seasons ago.
AM or left winger I seem to remember.

Not sure about these Smith Rowe rumours. If true and to me it's a big IF , are we going to play him , Super Jack and Buendia behind Ollie with Bert and Anwar on the bench ?

OK, it's the Mirror....I know, I know?

Ashley Young to choose Aston Villa and snub Burnley in free transfer
"Ashley Young is a free agent after departing Inter Milan after winning Serie A and is set to disappoint Burnley by opting to return to Villa Park"

" Villa have now nipped ahead of Burnley and Young is ready to move to Villa Park.
Young, 35, is impressed by Villa’s ambition under Dean Smith and they hope to challenge for Europe next season".

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ashley-young-set-return-aston-24332889
The only thing that impresses Young is how much £ he will get. I hope I never see him again at VP let alone in a villa shirt.

I'm the same but it's taking a long time to get my head around building a squad of 18/20 players who should be starting every game. We keep looking at 11 players and thinking that's it.
Lets be honest Lads 11th is still the bottom half we have a long way to fo especially if Jack or Martinez get a long term injury

Status
Not open for further replies.