The Summer 2021 Transfer Rumour Thread | Page 132 | Vital Football

The Summer 2021 Transfer Rumour Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The young lad Sarr 25m or whatever, that's just the sort of signing Man city and Chelsea make and nobody even notices. They are immediately loaned back to that club for the season. Then loaned out to some feeder club in Spain or whatever until they either make the grade for the PL or are sold on.

I'm guessing at some point we'll be doing it, long way to go yet

"Tino Livramento is another player who could see his path to the first team severely restricted if Chelsea sign Hakimi. Aston Villa are one of the clubs looking at the highly rated 18-year-old, who may leave this summer because of a lack of opportunities. "
The Guardian
As long as it is not Tino Werner from Chelsea.

If Chelsea sign Hakimi they could then listen to offers for English winger Callum Hudson-Odoi, 20, or Tino Livramento, with Aston Villa interested in the English right-back, 18. (Guardian)

If Chelsea sign Hakimi they could then listen to offers for English winger Callum Hudson-Odoi, 20, or Tino Livramento, with Aston Villa interested in the English right-back, 18. (Guardian)
I've just watched highlights of Livramento, plays exactly the same as our very own 18-year-old Kaine Kesler

Quite quiet on the transfer front with us really, normally we’d have a shit load linked to us, think they’re grabbing at straws with the free King transfer, I’d rather us activate Rashica’s relegation release clause for cheap, and i don’t want him either.

Someone mentioned Davis to WBA on loan ? Would like Pereira linking up with Grealish and Buendia, wouldn’t struggle for creativity that’s for sure.

If Kienan Davis got as much game time as Josh King he would probably have twice as many goals as him

Keinan Davis is the same type of forward as Emile Heskey in my opinion, the forward who scores once in a blue moon and only then because he's mishit the ball but, every goal-scoring forward loves playing with.
He'll hold the ball up allowing team-mates to run into the space he's created. He's virtually impossible to knock off the ball because he's built like the proverbial brick shit-house.
I think Keinan's long-term future lies at centre-back, or possibly as a DM.

Keinan Davis is the same type of forward as Emile Heskey in my opinion, the forward who scores once in a blue moon and only then because he's mishit the ball but, every goal-scoring forward loves playing with.
He'll hold the ball up allowing team-mates to run into the space he's created. He's virtually impossible to knock off the ball because he's built like the proverbial brick shit-house.
I think Keinan's long-term future lies at centre-back, or possibly as a DM.

He'd be perfect for Burnley if they played him with someone like Bamford or Ings.

There really is a load of bollocks in the media about who we might be after.
The thing to remember is that the club's stated transfer policy is, young talented players with room for improvement and ideally with experience in the British game.
That would rule out King and Woods for a starter.
The story about us being interested in King started, just like last year, in Turkey. So which journo in Turkey knows anything about the Villa. These stories come about because everyone and his uncle's dog know we have a bit of money to spend and if a player is linked to us, it will heighten his profile and might attract a bid from someone else. 99% of these stories are planted by agents and members of player's families.

Status
Not open for further replies.