The Summer 2021 Transfer Rumour Thread | Page 111 | Vital Football

The Summer 2021 Transfer Rumour Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a great feeling to hear us not only competing for players with Arsenal once again but also sounding like we’re in a slightly more favourable position, and even being linked with one of their top talents in Smith-Rowe (who I think looks a great player).

I could see Zaha going to manure. They'd pay the huge fee Palace would want and Zaha will surely want to spend his twilight years basking in the chump league.

Wouldn't bother me if he did though. Only a couple of good years left and no sell on value. Much rather someone like manure wasted their money on him. They'd also likely waste his ability too, so we could all laugh at that as a bonus

I could see Zaha going to manure. They'd pay the huge fee Palace would want and Zaha will surely want to spend his twilight years basking in the chump league.

Wouldn't bother me if he did though. Only a couple of good years left and no sell on value. Much rather someone like manure wasted their money on him. They'd also likely waste his ability too, so we could all laugh at that as a bonus

There's zero chance man utd are spending 50 odd million on a guy approaching 30 who failed with them years ago. Admittedly the meltdown amongst their fanbase would be hilarious. Not as funny as Arsenals mob if we sign Buendia ahead of them.

There's zero chance man utd are spending 50 odd million on a guy approaching 30 who failed with them years ago. Admittedly the meltdown amongst their fanbase would be hilarious. Not as funny as Arsenals mob if we sign Buendia ahead of them.

I've never seen Buendia play but I'd laugh my balls off if he signed for us and we took ESR off them. That meltdown would be hilarious.

I've never seen Buendia play but I'd laugh my balls off if he signed for us and we took ESR off them. That meltdown would be hilarious.

An even bigger meltdown than when we were 10 points ahead of them in 4th, and about to dethrone their "Top 4" status, they couldn't handle that at all, pity we went and royally fucked that up.

Arsenal are not the same club as they were, they are a bit of an ongoing shambles, surely even their arrogant fans can see that.

Man U wouldn't waste money on Zaha and I sincerely hope we aren't stupid enough to either.
I've always thought him vastly over-rated with not a great history in goal contributions, either scoring or creating. I think he's made a career out of being a Man U failure.

Probably because both times he played against us last season Targett had him in his pocket the entire game.

It's come out that the club have no interest in Smith-Rowe, for this window at least.
He looks good in a pretty bang average midfield and has a goal contribution of 6 in 34 games, that's 6 scored and created combined.

On twitter, their fans have gone from laughing at the thought of us doing it to now having genuine concerns that it is a distinct possibility.

It would be beautiful to see. Especially as they've convinced themselves that Grealish is coming to them as well.

I don't see him coming to us unless Norwich receive an irresistible offer or Buendia says he wants to leave.

If we offered £30 million and Conor Hourihane, with the season long loan of either Wesley, if we get another striker, or Davies if we don't. I figure Norwich might just snap our hand off.
I think with Buendia and Martinez being mates, our Emi will big up the club over the Gunners.
Thinking of another striker, it depends on whether DS wants a different type of striker, or one who is fairly similar to Ollie.
Completely different would be Tammy, while fairly similar would be Celtic's Edouard.

Status
Not open for further replies.