The Summer 2021 Transfer Rumour Thread | Page 89 | Vital Football

The Summer 2021 Transfer Rumour Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He'll be back to collect his stuff and say cheerio no doubt
If Swansea come up they’ll surely try to buy him off us. Hopefully we could add a couple of million extra onto the price. If not I’m sure a host of championship clubs will take him. We’ve already replaced him with Sanson and then we have Ramsey and Chukwuemeka too

If Swansea come up they’ll surely try to buy him off us. Hopefully we could add a couple of million extra onto the price. If not I’m sure a host of championship clubs will take him. We’ve already replaced him with Sanson and then we have Ramsey and Chukwuemeka too
Can't see us getting more than a couple of million for him, plenty will take him on a free. It is however about time we started getting fees for our players instead of giving them away. Not sure there will be much money about in the Championship.
Perhaps we could swap him for Buendia at Norwich< I'm sure they'd go for that as he scores against them every time we play them

Last edited:
Well if you have a look at what The Swans fans are saying they wouldn't be interested in Connor

Looks like we’ve got competition for Buendia from Arsenal. Reports that they’ve opened talks about signing him. Apparently their new Director of Football, Richard Garlick, is determined to make him their first signing.
Paper talk, or rumour put about by an agent?

Wouldn't it be lovely if the report is right, that we want to get our business sorted nice and quickly? Man Utd usually do. It is the way we should go about things and hopefully with this professional lot in charge, we will.

It's often out of the buying clubs hands though. Other clubs and agents will delay to see if they can get a bit more out of it. Very few get all their business sorted before end of July

Looks like we’ve got competition for Buendia from Arsenal. Reports that they’ve opened talks about signing him. Apparently their new Director of Football, Richard Garlick, is determined to make him their first signing.
Paper talk, or rumour put about by an agent?
Arsenal fans are laughing that we may even be in the running to sign him too. Arrogant b*****s

Please someone, tell me that the reports that we are thinking of making an offer for Milot Rashica, are just extremely lazy reporter arse soup.

Status
Not open for further replies.