The Summer 2021 Transfer Rumour Thread | Page 88 | Vital Football

The Summer 2021 Transfer Rumour Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wolves supporter at work spent the entirety of our break moaning about their owners apparently cutting the budget and having to sell Neves, Neto and Adama before buying anyone. I'd have any or all of them for the right money. Added bonus that it would be funny to see them go mental.

Wolves supporter at work spent the entirety of our break moaning about their owners apparently cutting the budget and having to sell Neves, Neto and Adama before buying anyone. I'd have any or all of them for the right money. Added bonus that it would be funny to see them go mental.

Adama hit a bit of a purple patch last season but he didn't do much this season. He's a very limited player who can be effective at times.

That Norwich squad is the same one that went down last time, minus a couple they cashed in on when they went down. If they sell Buendia they’ll be better positioned to spend what they need to strengthen unlike last time when they spent nothing. They would absolutely sell him if £35m came in.

Ah the old preparing an offer line gets wheeled out again.

I do wonder how long this preparation period lasts and what they are actually doing in preparing for the offer.

I believe NS and WE are breaking open their piggy banks as we speak to count up exactly how much they have to spend on a winger from the Championship.

Wouldn't it be lovely if the report is right, that we want to get our business sorted nice and quickly? Man Utd usually do. It is the way we should go about things and hopefully with this professional lot in charge, we will.

Ronaldo has been posting some cryptic tweets about achieving what he set out to do in Italy, so looks like he could be on the move. Some people have been asking for a statement signing!

Status
Not open for further replies.