The Summer 2021 Transfer Rumour Thread | Page 86 | Vital Football

The Summer 2021 Transfer Rumour Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Canā€™t see Tammy going to Spurs for the same reason Kane will never end up at Chelsea, We might actually get him at a knocked down price, be interesting to see where Loftus Cheek and Barkley end up, as long as itā€™s not here weā€™ll benefit from it.

I really hope we just aim for our targets and get them in as soon as the window opens, get first dibs on the ones we want, none of this messing around for months on end with Traore, Rashica, Watkins.

If we want Buendia and it takes an extra 5m than we want to pay, just pay it, getting into the top 6 wonā€™t be cheap, some really top class teams, Arsenalā€™s form this half of the season has been top 3-4, they might not be the push overs like this season, We keep thinking Spurs will really struggle next season but they might actually outspend us and take a couple of our targets.

If they get rid of Dele Alli too, then they could easily have 175m in the kitty, they might be in debt with their stadium but whenā€™s that ever stopped anyone from spending, theyā€™re paying it off in instalments so it doesnā€™t really matter.

Hopefully our targets look at Calum Wilson and Milot Rashica and say "that could be me if I don't sign for Villa"

Disappointed Wilson didnt get relegated too but it is beautiful to see Rashica go down with all his pomp about wages and fears we werent good enough.

Hopefully our targets look at Calum Wilson and Milot Rashica and say "that could be me if I don't sign for Villa"

Disappointed Wilson didnt get relegated too but it is beautiful to see Rashica go down with all his pomp about wages and fears we werent good enough.

Is Rashica really guilty of saying these things, or is it just unsubstantiated rumours in the media though?
I've never seen one report with any quotes directly coming from him. I'd guess half of it is greedy agents at work and the rest just being made up for clicks.
We could well be giving the bloke loads of stick for no good reason

Is Rashica really guilty of saying these things, or is it just unsubstantiated rumours in the media though?
I've never seen one report with any quotes directly coming from him. I'd guess half of it is greedy agents at work and the rest just being made up for clicks.
Birmingham Fail. Utter bollox most of it....

You've seen that tweet thanking the fans and wishing us well in the future. I don't think he has any intention of signing for us. I think he (rightly) feels hard done by at Chelsea and is happy someone was sticking up for him (even if we were only using it to slag off Chelsea).

All of the London clubs apart from Arsenal will be looking for a striker this summer. If Kane goes, he'll probably end up at Spurs.

Yes, ā€œall the best for the futureā€ didnā€™t sound like an ā€œIā€™m comingā€ message to me.

Yes, ā€œall the best for the futureā€ didnā€™t sound like an ā€œIā€™m comingā€ message to me.
I think he'll go to Leicester. Vardy isn't going to last forever and Tammy would be a natural replacement plus competition for Ihenacho....

I think he'll go to Leicester. Vardy isn't going to last forever and Tammy would be a natural replacement plus competition for Ihenacho....

Chelsea would be mad to let him go to another team that almost pipped them to a top 4 stop this year. Theyā€™re a direct rival! No chance unless itā€™s silly money.

That's not a fun perspective though

Status
Not open for further replies.