The Summer 2021 Transfer Rumour Thread | Page 76 | Vital Football

The Summer 2021 Transfer Rumour Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
£57,600 lol.

Where do these figures come from ?

Ridiculous.

Yes, it depends which website you choose to believe. I just googled Tammy Abraham wages and got about 3 different figures ranging from £57k (looks like n old contract) up to £100k.
It does appear he signed a contract extension last Summer which would surely have put him on a decent amount, for a player getting semi regular games for Chelsea

Yes, it depends which website you choose to believe. I just googled Tammy Abraham wages and got about 3 different figures ranging from £57k (looks like n old contract) up to £100k.
It does appear he signed a contract extension last Summer which would surely have put him on a decent amount, for a player getting semi regular games for Chelsea

Exactly , people are just guessing.

I doubt Tammy goes around showing reporters his payslip.

Needs, from the top down:
- Forward who can also play wide, ideally left footed
- No.10, ideally also able to play wide
- CM who can dictate play, Tielemans-esque
- Cover at full back
- CB to push Hause and cover Mings and Konsa

I think we can realistically expect to see those moves made. CM dependent on what the club have seen from Sanson in training, although we definitely need more depth there.

Needs, from the top down:
- Forward who can also play wide, ideally left footed
- No.10, ideally also able to play wide
- CM who can dictate play, Tielemans-esque
- Cover at full back
- CB to push Hause and cover Mings and Konsa

I think we can realistically expect to see those moves made. CM dependent on what the club have seen from Sanson in training, although we definitely need more depth there.

Slightly different for me.

1. Keep Jack.
2. No.10. Absolute must. I'd blow half the budget trying to get this right.
3. A winger. Someone to improve on Traore / cover for Jack.
4. Left back cover
5. Replacement for Engels if he leaves.
6. Replacement for Heaton if he leaves.

I'm not too fussed about midfield. I've seen enough from Luiz and McGinn to know they are more than capable at this level, and with Jack back and a better no.10 I think we'll see the best of them again. I also want to see Chuk getting game time and hopeful that Ramsey and Sanson will improve in their 2nd seasons.

1. Keep Jack.
4. Left back cover

I'm not too fussed about midfield. I've seen enough from Luiz and McGinn to know they are more than capable at this level, and with Jack back and a better no.10 I think we'll see the best of them again. I also want to see Chuk getting game time and hopeful that Ramsey and Sanson will improve in their 2nd seasons.
Haha ha, I was just about to type keep Jack! because with Ihim we are already a top 8 side, without him we are bottom 8.

No 10 definitely top target. Preferably someone comfortable in possession.
If we have Jack and another capable player of holding onto the ball and receiving passes in tight areas, it takes so much pressure off of everyone else and helps us transition down the field. As has been mentioned above, we'd then see the best of John and Doug.
Hopefully Guilbert comes into to push Cash. LB a must.

1. Keep Jack.
4. Left back cover

Yep, agree with that.

But we forgot Tammy to partner Ollie........ send Wesley and KD out on loan (with call back) just in case.

Well thank goodness we did have Barkley on loan, can you imaging the tears and tantrums if we had spanked £35m on him :slap:

11m loan fee plus his 100k a week which is 4-5m,

Think we massively cocked up not getting EMI Buendia who was available for 25m, would of pushed us this season, and I think I think I called it in the last summer window that he’ll be worth 40m this season, so blown 11m plus 15m on more value.

Still worth it at 40m for me though, you’re right glad we didn’t get Barkley for 35m or whatever it was, massive let down.

I actually miss him driving through the middle with the ball, he's much harder to stop, especially if he's in a Range Rover

Lol. Tbh even when he is on the left , he pops up all over anyway.

The trick is to get him in places where he will do the most damage.

Like Dickens Heath........

Lol. Tbh even when he is on the left, he pops up all over anyway.

The trick is to get him in places where he will do the most damage.

Like Dickens Heath........
yes Dickens Heath I used to drive through there on my way to Land Rover , never did stop at the Drawbridge

Is this the pub thread I have happened upon. Need to bolster the defensive midfield.
We get strolled through every game at some point or other.
If we can sort that out it helps with other areas of the park.

Status
Not open for further replies.