The Summer 2021 Transfer Rumour Thread | Page 74 | Vital Football

The Summer 2021 Transfer Rumour Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just catching up on the last few pages. A few points.

1. The 260million transfer kitty was lost in translation. That's actually how much we've spent since NSWE took over.

2. We need to build the team round Jack. Our history of selling our best players and trying to rebuild with the money is horrific.

3. Kane has no resale value. Move along. ;)

1) Interesting, hadn't twigged that.

2) For as long as I can remember... which with my current memory problems, probably isn't the best phrase to use :lol:

3) :rofl:

That front 4 looks good to me, but I'm not so sure on Berge. Deano seems to like a ball player in the DM role and I'm not sure Berge suits that. Dougie is having a dip in form but he's a better fit for us.
Saved me writing it Berge over a current Brazilian international midfielder Not for me Jeff, I think Berge is one of those names bandied about because the media see us as some small-time club. I admit I don't recall seeing him excel for Sheffield Utd, probably because he hasn't

Saved me writing it Berge over a current Brazilian international midfielder Not for me Jeff, I think Berge is one of those names bandied about because the media see us as some small-time club. I admit I don't recall seeing him excel for Sheffield Utd, probably because he hasn't
Maybe so Villan, I'm not convinced about Berg either, but something has to change in our midfield, it hasn't worked this year... and that's been a common thread..

I can now confirm that a source close to the club has confirmed our approach for Kane.

There is no news on Tottenham's reaction to our approach yet.

The BBC are reporting that Tottenham are disappointed that Kane wants to leave the club.

If I didn't know better, I'd say this is a done deal.

The BBC are reporting that Tottenham are disappointed that Kane wants to leave the club.

If I didn't know better, I'd say this is a done deal.

It probably makes sense for Spurs to cash in on him with all that debt. They’ll be no better than us in a season two, which is historically I the premier league, both our respective levels.

It might be a case of Berge as well as a Brazilian midfielder. I still dont think DM is luiz,s best position. Play Berge DM and luiz on the right centre of a 4141 midfield.

It’s a no from me for Tammy.
Can't see us doing this personally, his wages are eye watering and while he's a good player who has an eye for goal, is he a top 4 striker - well a top 4 team don't seem to think so.

I still think we'll have some young prospects coming in on low(ish) wages - Fofana, Justin and Thomas have more than impressed for Leicester and I think this is currently our blueprint.

You have to remember the ladies team needs a lot of investment too :fish:

Can't see us doing this personally, his wages are eye watering and while he's a good player who has an eye for goal, is he a top 4 striker - well a top 4 team don't seem to think so.

I still think we'll have some young prospects coming in on low(ish) wages - Fofana, Justin and Thomas have more than impressed for Leicester and I think this is currently our blueprint.

You have to remember the ladies team needs a lot of investment too :fish:

I believe his wages are relatively low. Were reckoned to be about £60Kpw. Don't think they've gone up a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.