The Summer 2021 Transfer Rumour Thread | Page 57 | Vital Football

The Summer 2021 Transfer Rumour Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking back to when Man city started raiding the PL for other teams best players ie Barry and Milner Snake etc.
I was thinking who could Villa raid from the 10 clubs below us That would add to our depth and quality to our squad .
Picking just one player from each team forget whether we could afford them or really need them. Just pick one from each club:

Leeds -Philips
Wolves -Neto
Palace-Zaha
Brighton -White
Southampton- Ward Prowse
Burnley- Pope
Newcastle -Saint-Maximin
Fulham- Andersen
WBA-Pereira
Sheffield Utd-Berge

add that lot to our Normal starting 11 when SJ is fit and I think we'd be top 4

There appears to be quite a bit on social media about us and Dwight McNeil of Burnley.

Personally, I don't think he's good enough for us and were we're going.

He looks terrible tonight against West Ham. He made a sloppy pass that gave West Ham their first goal.

Thinking back to when Man city started raiding the PL for other teams best players ie Barry and Milner Snake etc.
I was thinking who could Villa raid from the 10 clubs below us That would add to our depth and quality to our squad .
Picking just one player from each team forget whether we could afford them or really need them. Just pick one from each club:

Leeds -Philips
Wolves -Neto
Palace-Zaha
Brighton -White
Southampton- Ward Prowse
Burnley- Pope
Newcastle -Saint-Maximin
Fulham- Andersen
WBA-Pereira
Sheffield Utd-Berge

I’d change one or two of those mate…

Leeds - Bamford
Wolves - Adama
Brighton - Maupay
Burnley - Westwood
Newcastle - Ciaran Clark

:fish:

Leeds -Philips
Wolves -Neto
Palace-Zaha
Brighton -White
Southampton- Ward Prowse
Burnley- Pope
Newcastle -Saint-Maximin
Fulham- Andersen
WBA-Pereira
Sheffield Utd-Berge

Add that lot to our normal starting 11 and I should think we ought to be top 4. We'd have 21 players on the pitch for a start :throw:

Leeds -Philips
Wolves -Neto
Palace-Zaha
Brighton -White
Southampton- Ward Prowse
Burnley- Pope
Newcastle -Saint-Maximin
Fulham- Andersen
WBA-Pereira
Sheffield Utd-Berge

I would agree with most of your picks.

Leeds - Raphina(Grealish Replacement)
Wolves - Neto
Palace - Eze
Brighton - Lamptey
Southampton - Ward Prowse
Burnley - Tarowski
Newcastle - Saint-Maximin
Fulham - Lookman
WBA - Pereira
Sheffield United - Brewster

There are some handy players to be had indeed. If we can keep most of what we have and add a few of these we would do well.

Sheffield Utd fans were rolling around laughing at us for paying 10m more for Watkins than they paid for Brewster. Whatever you say about Liverpool they're great at getting big money for extremely average youngsters Ibe, Solanke and Brewster.

JWP would be a decent player for the squad, but not for the sort of money he would cost being an England international and not for what we could use that money on.

Not sure if he’d come here, but St Maximim - a player I was laughing at when he first came to VP as he was a headless chicken - to me looks like he’s going to become very good. Imagine if we could pinch him from the Geordies for reasonable money - they’d absolutely love to see him come to a big club :grinning:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.